300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!

This guy was a Deputy Inspector (one rank higher than Captain)in the NYPD. He commanded a precinct. He had 'Thug Life tatood on his neck yet it raised no flags. Embarrassing.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/08/a-retir...oze-and-crime/

I have read about him before....................................doesn't surprise me a bit

For those of you not familiar with THEE RANT......................here is the thread

http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/69793...n#.VBEODyWGHts
    Last edited by Iowa #1603; 09-10-2014, 10:53 PM.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      I have read about him before....................................doesn't surprise me a bit
      You knew what he was all about all the way in Iowa yet the NYC Police Commissioner didn't figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
        You knew what he was all about all the way in Iowa yet the NYC Police Commissioner didn't figure it out.
        I have trolled THEE RANT for years....................used to love reading that thing at 2 am when I was trying to stay awake
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
          Kelly knew all about him.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

If true, what's up with the background investigation back then?

Comment

His Aunt could have been his B.I. It is human nature to take care of relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by steve856

i understand that it is human nature to take care of relatives or friends, but wouldn’t his aunt be disqualified from conducting background investigation on him due to conflict of interests? Would she not recuse herself to mitigate any potential later charges of nepotism?
                sarcasm font needed

Comment

Originally posted by LA Copper View Post
                  If true, what's up with the background investigation back then?
                  I'm no NY labor attorney, but since he obviously lied during his BI, you'd think there would be grounds to take his retirement away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5646 users online. 320 members and 5326 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X