Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon-to-be CA State park ranger opening

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2014/aug...conscious-bee/

I thought I'd seen employees who didn't give a rip about their job before, but this guy has taken not caring to the next level.

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2014/aug...conscious-bee/

I thought I'd seen employees who didn't give a rip about their job before, but this guy has taken not caring to the next level.
    The last two that have got caught sleeping (with photos) in my area were "disciplined". Both are still working----

Now I am going to say for the record---------------------ANYONE who has worked night shift ALONE on a regular basis has fallen asleep........ANYONE who says differently is a liar.

LEO bosses know that the above statement is true-------------------and handle these situations accordingly.

WOOPS----now I see the beer

Disregard the majority of the post above
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

LEO bosses know that the above statement is true-------------------and handle these situations accordingly.
      Some of the bosses will park beside you and sleep also!!! LOL

Comment

Sadly, this guy was DUI & passed out at the wheel. He was so far gone the civilian who took the picture tried shaking him and couldn't wake him up.

And drinking a Keystone light??? He could at least have had a decent micro-brew between his legs. California needs to think about its image, after all.
        Last edited by L-1; 08-29-2014, 02:36 PM.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

for once I cant fault the person taking the picture. its just a shame and a complete disrespect to anyone who wears the badge. it just shows how so think we are above the law that we all were sworn to protect and uphold. the ranger deserves what ever he has coming.
          I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

No kidding. You'd think he'd be drinking an IPA or something...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't a bong.

Comment

At least his go tee matches the Keystone light.

Comment

This sounds like it was preceded by "You Might be a Redneck if:
                  Originally posted by nobodyjr View Post
                  At least his go tee matches the Keystone light.
                  Surely, this was staged.

Last edited by slamdunc; 08-30-2014, 10:53 AM.
                  “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                    Surely, this was staged.
                    It wasn't.

A citizen stopped to welfare check the ranger after seeing the truck parked strangely off the side of the road.

The thing that sucks is that this photo will never completely go away and casts all of law enforcement in a bad light.
                    Last edited by SuperSecretNinjaSquirrel; 08-30-2014, 05:06 PM.
                    Super Secret Ninja Squirrel
                    "SSNS"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

What a dumba**.
                      Originally posted by RSGSRT
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3229 users online. 159 members and 3070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X