X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain's Threat Level Raised to "Highly Likely" Because of ISIS

...which means policing is going to change I gather

No it wont. lol
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

LOL, I was taking about Britain though. I think Cameron said police would be doing things differently during his press conference. They are talking about taking passports away from the extremist slime in the UK. That I like to hear.

Comment

As for the U.S., yesterday Obama gave a presser before going on his Labor Day Holiday and said "we don't have a strategy" with regard to ISIS. He is getting hammered in a press briefing as we speak.... and I mean HAMMERED... (his press spokesman is taking the hits....)

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          As for the U.S., yesterday Obama gave a presser before going on his Labor Day Holiday and said "we don't have a strategy" with regard to ISIS. He is getting hammered in a press briefing as we speak.... and I mean HAMMERED... (his press spokesman is taking the hits....)

I know, right? I'd take ol' Clint's empty chair over this doofiss. Lordy, every single new day is another W....T...F?.
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Inspector Gadget's Response (Remember Him?)

Inspector Gadget @InspGadgetBlogs · 5h

We are here to protect you from the most psychopathic killers in the world, with 16,000 less cops, some pepper and a stick #goodluckwiththat
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

When Obama made that statement that he didn't have a policy for ISIS yet my first thought was "gee, I wonder why Putin doesn't take Obama seriously..."

X infinity.
              This Space For Rent

Comment

Tinkering with policing isn't going to help when numerous British government agencies are rife with moral cowardice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherh...tation_scandal

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4798 users online. 281 members and 4517 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X