Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Sons of Guns' may have been about a son of b____

http://www.accessatlanta.com/news/ne...g-minor/ng9kM/

BATON ROUGE, La. — Will Hayden, star of the Discover Channel reality TV show “Sons of Guns,” was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated rape of a 12-year-old.

According to The Times-Picayune, in an affidavit the alleged victim told East Baton Rouge Sheriff's deputies that Hayden had raped her almost daily since March 2013.

Also in the affidavit, the victim told authorities she did not report the acts because she feared physical abuse from Hayden, who allegedly told the victim, "Don't tell them nothing, because I'm all you got.” TMZ reports the victim is Hayden’s daughter...

Here goes the rightwing gun nut machine into overdrive. They're gonna love this one.

Comment

Oh boy, here comes the comments and studies that state something like the following "Guns cause people to molest children! Ban them all now!"

Comment

Question for the cops: What % of these things turn out to be the kid manipulated into making a false allegation?

Comment

Originally posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
          Question for the cops: What % of these things turn out to be the kid manipulated into making a false allegation?
          At least here, extremely few are false that someone is arrested for. There's usually more evidence than only an allegation by the victim.

Comment

No real numbers. In my experience, which we stipulate is a small sample, I recall only two instances where I think a child was manipulated into making a false accusation. In both cases the frame-up failed but not before a lot of damage was done.

I recall one case where where two kids falsely accused a teacher. Middle-schoolers aren't good plotters and when confronted with the holes in their story they admitted they'd fabricated the story to get out of a test.

Comment

Very few here as well. We go a long way to gather all of the facts before we make an arrest for this type of thing. I'm not sure how many other places have forensic interviewers who deal specifically with children, we use them for all of these types of cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventy2002 View Post
                No real numbers. In my experience, which we stipulate is a small sample, I recall only two instances where I think a child was manipulated into making a false accusation. In both cases the frame-up failed but not before a lot of damage was done.

I recall one case where where two kids falsely accused a teacher. Middle-schoolers aren't good plotters and when confronted with the holes in their story they admitted they'd fabricated the story to get out of a test.
                Yeah, kids can't plot something like that. I'm thinking of them being used as pawns in a domestic issue--the other adult is the plotter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4606 users online. 281 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X