300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE dumped 170 illegal aliens convicted of murder in my state

Start dropping them off on the White House lawn instead.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/convict...release/ng7sN/

Convicted killers among illegal immigrants released in metro Atlanta

Immigration and Customs Enforcement nationally released more than 36,000 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions, including about 170 convicted of killing people.

According to Channel 2 Action News, some of those convicted killers were freed in metro Atlanta. Seven of the convicts were released in the area, including three in Atlanta and one whose last address was in Mableton.

In an interview with the television station, Cobb County Sheriff Neil Warren called the releases a threat to public safety.

“As a law enforcement officer, I’m really disgusted with it. Plain disgusted with it,” said Warren.

Warren has been outspoken about President Obama’s policy on immigration.

Warren said he wonders if the detainees’ probation officers know where they are. “That’d be a question if I knew who they were.”

Channel 2’s Carl Willis reached out to ICE for a statement, and he was to a letter an assistant secretary wrote when questioned about the release.

“ICE had no discretion for the releases of many of these individuals. In general, the various types of releases from custody include bond, order of recognizance, order of supervision, alternatives to detention, and parole.”

The names of those released were not made public, only the zip codes associated with their last address.

The Obama administration said it’s bound by a 2001 court decision that ruled immigration detention cannot be punitive or indefinite. That applies when governments refuse to take back their citizens.
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 08-24-2014, 11:35 AM.

a 2001 court decision that ruled immigration detention cannot be punitive or indefinite. That applies when governments refuse to take back their citizens.
    Of course, why would Mexico or Columbia want convicted criminals and murderers back in their country! So we get stuck with them.

Comment

Barry has got to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
        Barry has got to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        The problem is actually the court decision, decided long before Barry came along.

We need to make illegal entrance into this country actually illegal, AND find ways to deport those we no longer want on our soil.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I dont think the Secret Service would let us do it .

Comment

Ronald Reagan gave 3 million illegals amnesty in 1986. He should have hammered down on illegals and businesses to fix the problem then, but he failed the American people.

The American politician has been destroying this country for decades. I wonder what this country will look like in 20 years. What a joke

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6504 users online. 358 members and 6146 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X