300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Bottom of my Heart

From the bottom of my heart I just wanted to thank every single police officer who is serving or who has served. You guys are the ones who put everything out on the line for everyone else. A very thankless job. All I'm seeing right now on the news is how bad police are this,this,and this. I don't get it. You guys are the ones who protects us, put yourselves in harms way, work crazy hours, and go through all sorts of craziness. Not even for a huge paycheck either! Sorry a little off topic but I just wanted to let you guys know that there are people out there support you 100% and that you are thanked. I hope to be standing watch alongside you all one day.

Thanks again.
    Mike

I support the police also. Why? Let me say it with an analogy: recently, there were controversial ads on buses, like this one:

That quotation supposedly goes back to Ayn Rand. I support those kind of ads, because I support civilization. Israel represents civilization. Hamas represents jihad (barbarism). Civilization is at all times threatened by barbarism (and can revert back to it).

And that's what the police is to me: a prevention force, to keep civilization from sliding back to barbarism.
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 331 members and 5972 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X