X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis area members stay safe:

Riot Happening in Fergunson right now.

www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Stay safe folks!
    "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight."

Sergeant, U.S. Army - 2010 to Present.

Comment

Good to see all the people seeking justice by looting and destroying their city.

Comment

What's it all about? Did a basketball player come out with a new line of sneakers?

Comment

If my memory is correct, the story is that on Saturday an officer went to make contact with 18 year old Mike Brown and one other person. While exiting his patrol vehicle they pushed the officer back into his vehicle and assaulted the officer. They fought over his weapon and the gun went off inside the vehicle, the two ran away, several shots were fired, and at least one hit Brown, killing him.

It is still being investigated and not all of the details are known.
          “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

When this is all over I would have all the business owners have a nice little meeting. I would then pack up the business and move somewhere else. That would leave the city dry. A nice little pay back.

Blows my mind that you would destroy your own community even though you did not care about the reason in the first place.
            Last edited by MDPOLICE; 08-11-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5810 users online. 353 members and 5457 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X