Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And who would have thought this would happen ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac266
    replied
    They've been doing it here in Colorado for a few years now.

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    Originally posted by 300 Win View Post
    The people that are smoking weed are some of the easiest people that I have to deal with, the people Drunk are usually next and it goes down hill after that!!
    This guy was known mostly for small-time pot dealing. He shot two officers, killing one, who were serving a VOP warrant. Your theory is dangerous info, esp for rooks.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/19403-de...ony-shane-tate

Leave a comment:

• 300 Win
    replied
    The people that are smoking weed are some of the easiest people that I have to deal with, the people Drunk are usually next and it goes down hill after that!!

Leave a comment:

• Catfish56
    replied
    Originally posted by jdthor View Post
    Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores,banks or liquor stores in the news or even Jack Daniels being charged with laundering whiskey money in a off shore account.

Now reports are the homeless out west are on a upswing due to weed users moving out there.Thats good news tho for everyone else.
    I didn't know we were raiding legal marijuana stores. I know, I know, it's still illegal on the federal level. That goes to the whole giving the states the right to govern themselves to a certain extent conversation that we won't get into. I guess I should say you were right. All of you that think weed is the worst thing the world has ever seen think this proves it was a bad move to make it legal. People will always break into places to steal stuff they want, whether the product they seek is legal or not. Do you call for alcohol to be banned every time a liquor store is robbed and the clerk is killed? Didn't think so.

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    In other news, the Safeway grocery store in Georgetown has reported a sharp rise in Doritos sales.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by swat_op506; 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gradient Shift
    replied
    Gonna have to put the weed in bank style vaults.

Leave a comment:

• beachcop05
    replied
    The idiot potheads cried and whined because they wanted to 'legalize' an illegal substance, now they are getting the crime that comes along with doing that.

Leave a comment:

• beachcop05
    replied
    Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    Kind of like a gun store, or liquor store or bank, or...
    Those are all normal, legal businesses.

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    Do the perps raid the cookie jar also?

Leave a comment:

• Smokeythebear06
    replied
    I would say most home invasions my dept has investigated where drug related (pot grows, meth houses, ect). Having a pot grow next door would be far from safe....even if your a hippy on a grass diet.
    Last edited by Smokeythebear06; 08-07-2014, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• codemanski
    replied
    We recently had a similar incident here in Colorado where the perps followed a worker into a grow operation, tied up all the employees, cut the phone lines and when they were leaving the greenhouse with a bunch of "product", were promptly met by Law Enforcement who were notified via cellphone by another late-arriving employee. The criminals were promptly arrested and transported to the nearest jail without passing GO, collecting $200 OR with their dope.

Don't cha love it when a plan comes together?

Ski
    Ski

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    I said WE dont raid them,i didnt say the crooks didnt break in.Now instead of them robbing other drug dealers they break into store houses the states set up.Makes it easier.Atleast the dealers were there and armed and would take out each other.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by jdthor View Post
    Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores...
    There was one robbed here, they made off with almost all the guns. They reinforced the place and reopened. The potheads are going to need to sober up long enough to figure out how to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• tanksoldier
    replied
    Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores,banks or liquor stores in the news
    Then you haven't been paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores,banks or liquor stores in the news or even Jack Daniels being charged with laundering whiskey money in a off shore account.

Now reports are the homeless out west are on a upswing due to weed users moving out there.Thats good news tho for everyone else.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4553 users online. 250 members and 4303 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X