Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And who would have thought this would happen ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And who would have thought this would happen ?

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/se...rom-dispensary

SEATTLE, Aug 6 (Reuters) - Crafty thieves in Washington state made off with $50,000 worth of medical marijuana by cutting a hole in the wall of a dispensary to gain entrance, police said Wednesday.

Officers went early Wednesday morning to the facility in Georgetown, a neighborhood in Seattle, after reports of a burglary, the Seattle Police Department said.

Police discovered "a large hole cut into the side of the business and found marijuana strewn about," a press release said.

The dispensary's owner said about $50,000 worth of medical marijuana was missing, according to police.

No one ever thought i guess that making it " legal " and storing it all at one place wouldnt be like putting a huge bulls eye on the building the first time Bevis and ButtHead got stoned and ran out of weed.

No one ever thought i guess that making it " legal " and storing it all at one place wouldnt be like putting a huge bulls eye on the building the first time Bevis and ButtHead got stoned and ran out of weed.
    Kind of like a gun store, or liquor store or bank, or...
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores,banks or liquor stores in the news or even Jack Daniels being charged with laundering whiskey money in a off shore account.

Now reports are the homeless out west are on a upswing due to weed users moving out there.Thats good news tho for everyone else.

Comment

Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores,banks or liquor stores in the news
        Then you haven't been paying attention.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
          Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores...
          There was one robbed here, they made off with almost all the guns. They reinforced the place and reopened. The potheads are going to need to sober up long enough to figure out how to do the same.

Comment

I said WE dont raid them,i didnt say the crooks didnt break in.Now instead of them robbing other drug dealers they break into store houses the states set up.Makes it easier.Atleast the dealers were there and armed and would take out each other.

Comment

We recently had a similar incident here in Colorado where the perps followed a worker into a grow operation, tied up all the employees, cut the phone lines and when they were leaving the greenhouse with a bunch of "product", were promptly met by Law Enforcement who were notified via cellphone by another late-arriving employee. The criminals were promptly arrested and transported to the nearest jail without passing GO, collecting $200 OR with their dope.

Don't cha love it when a plan comes together?

Ski
              Ski

Comment

I would say most home invasions my dept has investigated where drug related (pot grows, meth houses, ect). Having a pot grow next door would be far from safe....even if your a hippy on a grass diet.
                Last edited by Smokeythebear06; 08-07-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Do the perps raid the cookie jar also?
                  September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                    Kind of like a gun store, or liquor store or bank, or...
                    Those are all normal, legal businesses.

Comment

The idiot potheads cried and whined because they wanted to 'legalize' an illegal substance, now they are getting the crime that comes along with doing that.

Comment

Gonna have to put the weed in bank style vaults.
                        “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

In other news, the Safeway grocery store in Georgetown has reported a sharp rise in Doritos sales.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by swat_op506; 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM.
                          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                            Except all the others are legal and normal businesses,Havent seen to many raids on gun stores,banks or liquor stores in the news or even Jack Daniels being charged with laundering whiskey money in a off shore account.

Now reports are the homeless out west are on a upswing due to weed users moving out there.Thats good news tho for everyone else.
                            I didn't know we were raiding legal marijuana stores. I know, I know, it's still illegal on the federal level. That goes to the whole giving the states the right to govern themselves to a certain extent conversation that we won't get into. I guess I should say you were right. All of you that think weed is the worst thing the world has ever seen think this proves it was a bad move to make it legal. People will always break into places to steal stuff they want, whether the product they seek is legal or not. Do you call for alcohol to be banned every time a liquor store is robbed and the clerk is killed? Didn't think so.
                            "Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                            Watch your words, for they become actions.
                            Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                            Watch your habits, for they become character.
                            Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

The people that are smoking weed are some of the easiest people that I have to deal with, the people Drunk are usually next and it goes down hill after that!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5071 users online. 270 members and 4801 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X