Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People posting bad videos about cops, HOW BOUT THIS.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People posting bad videos about cops, HOW BOUT THIS.

Time and time again we get the people posting here asking us about videos of Law Enforcement Officers that may or may not be doing something wrong. Some schmoe out there with a cell phone camera gets the officer and a suspect in the heat of a struggle and some idiot posting here wants to rub our noses in it.

Okay, so that is my position. Now I want all those that post the I hate cops videos, but then turn around a tell us how they really love us to comment on this video.

I love the commentator. He is dead, pardon the pun, on. Next time you "plcino" (people loving cops in name only) want to post a video of a cop doing something "Bad" and want us to comment on it. Think about this guy living in your neighborhood. If he would do this to a friend, think what he would do to you and then realize that this is the guy that cops deal with all the time.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

He was spot on about Texas though!

Comment

Well said IAM.

Comment

Holy mutha fuggin schit! If ANY of us "not brown" people had that audactiy to say HALF of what this guy said, we'd be branded racists and crucified in hte media and by the agitators we all know so well. Doesn't matter that we'd be right.

I literally LMAO at the part where he said how hard it was to get a gun in NY and then slipped in "and Chicago" with that sly grin.

Comment

Don't think that guy is invited to too many cocktail parties with Al and Jesse. Think it is kinda funny that all of the anti cop posters here have not put anything on this thread. Maybe they are too busy on the Huff and Puff Post. I am sure we will hear from them any day now.
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
            I am sure we will hear from them any day now.
            I'll assume you're not holding your breath.

Comment

Good video, being black myself just about everything he said was a 100% correct about our current state. The sad thing is this doesn't get any media coverage, because situations like this happen so much, while the "chokehold" story gets played to try to make cops look worse.

Comment

Must have gotten pretty rauncy in the comments on that video because it now says:

All Comments

Comments are disabled for this video.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5618 users online. 180 members and 5438 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X