300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you shouldn't say to a judge

I have always liked Judge Hurley at first appearance.

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/thug-ca...rt-gets-owned/
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Good. He deserved it. You want to act like a child, more time out.

Comment

Repost but still funny. People unfortuantely do not understand that there are two very critical times when your safest course of action is to STFU and not act the fool.

1. On the side of the road when you get pulled over by a LEO
      2. In court appearing beofre the judge

In both instances, nothing good ever came from mouthing off. Unless you're into S&M then maybe.

Comment

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Judge

It has been a number of years since I worked court security, but this does bring back memories. Some people are slow learners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
          It has been a number of years since I worked court security, but this does bring back memories. Some people are slow learners.
          I had to take a woman to the floor just Wednesday------------------was just getting ready to Taze her when the jailer told me she was pregnant.

Instead I called for assistance and we got to log carry her up to jail

Funny part------------------the judge had RELEASED her..............
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Hahahaha what an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              I had to take a woman to the floor just Wednesday------------------was just getting ready to Taze her when the jailer told me she was pregnant.

LOL.

Iowa, you need to either run for office or write a fricken book.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                I have always liked Judge Hurley at first appearance.

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/thug-ca...rt-gets-owned/
                In my next life I wanna be a nun with a ruler....I hate undisciplined children. I got a thrill up my leg listening to the judge say 60 plus 60, consecutively, not concurrently, jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

At least BritneyBirdyor whoever she may be would have approved of ya's not tazing the preggo-lady

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6482 users online. 355 members and 6127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X