300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas station clerk stomps thieves

1. If this had been a 7-11 store, the employee would be fired immediately. Here is an actual quote from a similar 7-11 robbery: “A dismissal was in order because the employee’s action violated our policy of non-confrontation and posed a danger to himself and a co-worker”. Luckily, this was not a 7-11.
    2. Since only one robber was arrested and the other robbers got away: is there going to be a plea bargain, where the robber gets a reduced charge or reduced sentence in exchange for revealing the identities of the other robbers? I think this would be something to consider. Is this common practice, or have I seen too many movies?
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

When they catch the rest of the gang of hoodlums, they should offer them at least one solid year in prison -- or go in the ring for five rounds against the MMA champion.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Kudos to what appear to be other employees or bystanders who got in the fight and evened the odds even if they weren't as skilled as the MMA guy. This is a little better video where you see they gave the last guy a pretty damn good beatdown. I'm find with that. I don't care if the guy was on the ground. These guys aren't cops. They don't have handcuffs, guns, or tasers. The guy was trying to get back up so he still posed a threat to them.
        Last edited by allen_gamble; 07-28-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Cue the whole "my baby was on his way to church, turning his life around, got mixed up with the wrong crowd." That man didn't have to go beat him down like that. $5 million please.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
            Cue the whole "my baby was on his way to church, turning his life around, got mixed up with the wrong crowd." That man didn't have to go beat him down like that. $5 million please.
            Especially since the nice man was simply trying to get some extra money to pay his tithes and put in the general offering plate as a good Christian man would do. They were riding in their church's van as part of their "Ministry on wheels" outreach program. The extra $5 million would be used to help the church's renovation project...

Comment

That made my Monday morning. Cup O Joe and a good beatdown to wake you up.
              Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

The only thing that got robbed was the suspects' pride

Comment

Beatdown as deterrent to crime: Possible, although obviously lost on this recipient.
                  Beatdown as deterrent to additional crimes by this recipient: Possible. As Asia (the band, not the continent) once said, "Only Time Will Tell."
                  Beatdown as deterrent to future crimes by that recipient at that location: Probable.

I wonder if he ever made it to church that day.
                  --
                  Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Asia? Well, perhaps he was in the "Heat of The Moment" in that parking lot.

Now, he is "One Step Closer" to a jail cell.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

This might be my favorite video I've ever seen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4435 users online. 277 members and 4158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X