• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGT Dave
    replied
    One of them sure did.

Uuuuuuggggghhhhhhh.....

And I've got to work the next two nights....

[Frown]

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    heheh Dave, musta been that email virus I sent you!

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    I did Dave I tried taking it from katey and sending it to you. LOL Did it work katey?

LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    OH GREAT! Now I've got it!

Which one of you did this??????

A video of Mrs. Fish running around on the beach in the earlier post might help things though... [Wink]

[ 09-14-2002, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Fish
    replied
    I went to the beach when it was raining and I was practically the only one on the shore with my friends. I was running around the beach on the sand in my little shirt and shorts and bare feet in the rain and I got sick from that. Still coughing and sniffing but getting better.

I hope you get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• KCadet
    replied
    I'm just getting over being sick. I mean, I was really sick! Coughing up crap, runny nose, raw throat...the works! I even lost my voice! So I know how you guys feel. And like Mike said, there really is a nasty bug going around!

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    Thank you, klar. Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    I know what you mean about the medical coverage. I am thankful for mine even though I have never had to use it. I do hope that you get better soon and that everything goes the easiest way it can.

Klar

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    klar,

My doc had a very difficult time breaking up the stone on the left side but did manage to get it. Because the stone on the right is so large (2cm) and in a very difficult place, I don't know what will happen, but probably one of these options:

a) he'll try the lithotripsy anyway
    b) he'll go in with a scope and then laser it
    c) he'll make an incision in the back and remove them.

Like I said before, thank God for medical coverage.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    SO I take it that your stones are too big to be broken up by sound? I had heard that they could use ultasound techology to break up kidney stones so they could be passed more easily.

Anywho hope you feel better soon Katey.

Klar

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    I was a different kind of sick. I had my second operation for the kidney stones yesterday and thankful that it was just outpatient surgery, but OMG, do I feel beat up this morning. I've been a walking zombie since Sunday night because the pain was unbearable, so I pretty much lived on T3's.

What sucks even more is my doc only did the stone on the left kidney and I have no clue what's to come for the stones on the right because one of them is so large. All I know is there is yet another operation sometime in the very near future. Thank God for medical coverage!

Forgive the pity party. I'm just tired of feeling this way. I want to feel like *me* again.

Raychel, I hope you feel better soon. Vitamin C and lots of fluids if it's a cold, if it's a stomach virus, God, I feel for ya even more. Go for the BRAT diet.

Leave a comment:

• John Sharp
    replied
    I feel ya, I am leaving for the Bahamas Saturday and I have a soar throat you wouldn't believe, and my stomache...well lets just say I have a lot of quality reading time. [Wink]

John

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Does sick of life qualify? My poor H is traveling all over the country, my son can't drive, twice, his rides have forotten him and we've had to pay expensive taxi's to get him back and forth to work. I can't drive because my diabetes is affecting my sight...and I miss my husband a lot when he is gone.
    Thigs got so bad I got a bad case of giant hives yesterday. The Dr. gave me an anti-anxiety pill...I said, FOR HIVES?
    But apparently they were caused by nerves because they are gone now, Life sucks.

Leave a comment:

• TexReserve
    replied
    Not really sick, but kinda got an injury nagging me. During firearms re-qualification, while qualifying with shotgun, I had to run and take cover and fire. When I started running, my left achilles tendon started HURTING. I have limped around for about 4 weeks taking anti-inflammatory drugs, stretching, but the sucker still hurts. Went to Dr. today, told him drugs were not working, so he puts my foot in a walking boot to immobilize it for a month, and doubles up on drug strength.

I guess no reserve deputy action for me for about a month, cause it sure would look funny getting out of the car with this big walking boot on!

Oh, well, hope everyone else gets to feeling better. I'll survive.

Leave a comment:

• EMTJim
    replied
    My wife came home from work sick today. Truly sick, not just sick of work. So far, I have not gotten it nor has my daughter. I tend not to get sick though, which is a good thing.

I hope that you feel better RaychelR.

Jim

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4923 users online. 317 members and 4606 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X