Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Folks, If You Don't Like the New Upgrade, JD Has Provided Access to the Last Version

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks EmmaPeel and Gradient Shift and JDFranke and others.
    Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 07-29-2014, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Following the instructions GS posted earlier, I had no problem switching to the "old" view.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

I don't like change for the sake of change.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          SFC & GoldBadge-----------eat your heart out....................I is computerized

That looks just like the teletype I used as a Police Explorer back in 1969. Due to staffing shortages, I was one of two Explorers that worked as a Dispatcher on Sunday and Monday nights. Things have sure improved since then!!!
          My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            GOLDBADGE is just a senile old retired fart.....................
            Ya',, and when he kick da' bucket iz gunna' scrape da' gold of that thar' badge...then he gunna' have a Tin one ta' flash St. Peter...
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I can now read this site again by being able to pinch-resize the text on my iPad. I thought I was a goner there for a while since my eyes are gettin' old.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                I don't like change for the sake of change.
                That's the modern era man, get used to it.

Comment

I changed mine back also, finally. I will visit more often now lol

Comment

Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
                    That looks just like the teletype I used as a Police Explorer back in 1969.
                    Then you might remember the schools back then having the big mimeograph/duplicator machines and the odor the paper gave off when it was fresh!
                    I think some fire departments still make use of the old Gamewell or Horni ticker-tape punch machines to punch out the alarm bell codes with, I own one, it's all solid brass with bevelled glass sides a feed and takeup spool and a paper roll that feeds through.
                    I switched back to the old theme format here, works much better
                    Last edited by Sculptor; 08-04-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Mimeograph! Not many people remember that!

I feel old refering to a Xerox copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post
                        I tried....it keeps locking up on me.... par for the course.
                        Still having issues?

Edit- NM I just looked in the admin panel and see you are on the old version now.
                        Last edited by JDFranke; 08-06-2014, 02:29 PM. Reason: New Info
                        I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by JDFranke View Post
                          Still having issues?

Edit- NM I just looked in the admin panel and see you are on the old version now.
                          Right now the Bearcat is in transit from Hawaii--------to Germany...He will be off line for awhile
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Bump in case anyone interested.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4719 users online. 290 members and 4429 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X