Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Rachel Knox. A citizen who has our backs.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Rachel Knox. A citizen who has our backs.

This is in response to the Memphis Police Department getting screwed by the city council.
    She tells it like it is, and they can't wait for her to stop....

SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

I wish more residents of the affected communities would speak up like this!

Comment

I was there when she blistered the city council, this video doesn't really do her justice. It was very powerful. Especially entertaining was the looks on the council members faces as she spoke.

Comment

I would have continued speaking after they told me time was up. What's are they going to do, call all the cheering cops in the crowd to remove me? Or call on duty ones who are busy shagging calls who I am fighting for? I also would have made that reasoning known.
        "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

Neither. The chairman has control of all microphones and would have cut her off anyway. There's also an officer assigned there as Sgt at Arms who would have been forced to remove her. The chairman had already threatened to clear the room a couple of times by that point, but even he realized that would have been a near impossibility.

Comment

Look at that. There ARE leaders in this country willing to call a spade a spade. They're just not in Washington.

She's a natural......

Comment

Maybe she should run for mayor.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5910 users online. 354 members and 5556 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X