300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to the Moderators

As a fairly long time poster I PERSONALLY and publicly would like to thank the Moderators of the forum for the manner in which they have been taking care of business recently.

We have seen an influx of poster who seem to just want to argue and/or show off how smart they are and how "dumb" the cops are. These "trolls" have been sent packing fairly quickly AFTER THEIR POSTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED.

Once again Moderators---------------thank you for your work

To the other regular posters..........................If someone needs to go bye-bye, make sure you report them using the triangle in the lower left hand side of the post !!!!!!
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

I second that, Iowa! Great job by mods/Admins!

Comment

I agree and disagree..............I was reading a thread last night, about half way through *poof* it was gone. Now, granted the thread needed to be taken out to the corn field, but I had so much sage sarcasm that needed to be vented and I was denied that pleasure. PLEASE people stop killing my toys before I get to play with it. I'm like a cat, I want the mouse alive for a while.......
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I would rather they are locked than deleted... they are good reading.
        “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

I wake up and miss something. What happened? THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE TO GO TO BED!
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
            I wake up and miss something. What happened? THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE TO GO TO BED!
            Partially just general the way things have been handled when Trolls stroll lately.

We had legal beagle here spouting case law but no experience being a trouble maker over the weekend..............

Comment

I agree, thank you! I just wish that we could install some spyware on their machines that snaps their picture the moment they realize they've been nuked just like we said they would be....

Comment

So that's what happened to all of the new threads I started!
                Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I too like the locked idea. Shows newbies what can happen if they mess up.
                  Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                    I agree, thank you! I just wish that we could install some spyware on their machines that snaps their picture the moment they realize they've been nuked just like we said they would be....
                    oh look! I found a pic of Birdy when she tried to log on:

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
                      I too like the locked idea.
                      That's because you have an interest in what is being said here, and connected to that, you probably also have an interest in preserving what is being said here. The so-called "moderators" have no interest in what is being said here, and consequently, they have no interest in preserving what is being said here. So when there is a big, long, historic, important thread, like both of the Chris Dorner threads, the "moderators" might react to complaints from one side or the other: if they get enough complaints, or complaints from influential members, they might nuke the thread, but there is no education going on, no interest in what is being said, no involvement of any kind.
                      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                        ^ This

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
                          I too like the locked idea. Shows newbies what can happen if they mess up.
                          Why don't one of you guys....GS, Shush, you.....ask JD in the Helpdesk forum? He's pretty responsive. I agree it adds a lot of entertainment value. I'm guessing there may be some legal or strategic (business) reason? Or maybe it just calms the waves.
                          Last edited by EmmaPeel; 07-23-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            Why don't one of you guys....GS, Shush, you.....ask JD in the Helpdesk forum? He's pretty responsive. I agree it adds a lot of entertainment value. I'm guessing there may be some legal or strategic (business) reason? Or maybe it just calms the waves.
                            I think it is just easier to nuke everything when they want someone gone..................& nuking the idiot's post would make the whole thread hard to understand unless each and every post was quoted

Comment

Yeah I wish they would just leave the threads and lock them. Such threads are great entertainment.
                              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3917 users online. 257 members and 3660 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X