300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's back!

Holy Toledo, I can see the old version we could see several weeks ago! But it's even better.....it looks the same but without any ads!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like finding an old comfly blanket.

Just go into your settings and scroll down to.....wait, let me find it again and I'll post.

Thanks for your help, Gradient! You get TWO cherry lollypops.

Also thanks to JD and the crew!

Comment

Presuming you are using the "new" theme

1. Use the drop-down menu at the top and click on "Settings"

2. In the left menu click on "General Settings"

3. Find the "Forum Skin" section at the bottom and change to "vB4 Default Style" then click save.

Changing back to the "new" style is a little bit more of a round about, but I'll post that next.
      “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
        Presuming you are using the "new" theme

1. Use the drop-down menu at the top and click on "Settings"

2. In the left menu click on "General Settings"

3. Find the "Forum Skin" section at the bottom and change to "vB4 Default Style" then click save.

Changing back to the "new" style is a little bit more of a round about, but I'll post that next.
        Thanks, Gradient! Those directions are so clear even I can understand them. Even Sully will understand them.

Comment

Actually, not to be annoying ....but hey, I am.....to spread the word in as many ways as possible, would you mind also starting a thread on the Off-Duty forum with these same great directions.

I'm thinking that's in case this post gets pushed down pretty far out of sight in this forum. We could also "bump" it like we do on other sites.

Thanks

Comment

YAY!

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
              YAY!

Yeah, let's break out the champagne!!!!!!!!!! Rettroop, Retired.....where are you guys??? We're pouring champagne NOW. Plus it's Rudy's BD. Report for duty.

Comment

This may change as bugs get fixed, but getting to the settings menu is a little wonky when using the "old" theme currently, but once you are there just follow from step 2 above. There is no link directly to the "Settings" menu that I can find. Instead, you need to enter into your PM Inbox

1. If you have any notifications you need to clear those first. Then click on "Notifications" again, then click on "Inbox"

2. In the left menu click on "General Settings" again, just the same as above.

3. Find the "Forum Skin" section at the bottom and change to "Debutant Responsive" then click save, the same as above.
                “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Plus where's Sanitizer?

We could use some really good graphics for this party. Tanksoldier's got my creative juices flowing on graphics but I can't do em like Sani.....

Comment

Debutant and foreskin.....those words are easy to remember....

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                      Actually, not to be annoying ....but hey, I am.....to spread the word in as many ways as possible, would you mind also starting a thread on the Off-Duty forum with these same great directions.

I'm thinking that's in case this post gets pushed down pretty far out of sight in this forum. We could also "bump" it like we do on other sites.

Thanks
                      Suuuure. Why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                        Suuuure. Why not.
                        Thanks, Gradient. I can already feel the positive energy coming back ...........

Comment

I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Much much better. Thanks!

Comment

What?!?! I've gotten used to the new forum, now I can have the old forum back? Then I have to get used to it all over again!!

Thats it!! TOO MUCH CHANGE for pete's sake. I'm outta here!!

(hey, someone had to do it!! )

going to change mine right now.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6215 users online. 343 members and 5872 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X