Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gradient Shift, What If We Woke Up Tomorrow and Could Change Back...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gradient Shift, What If We Woke Up Tomorrow and Could Change Back...

GS, don't want to get ahead of anything but what if we woke up tomorrow morning and could magically switch back to the last version by going into our Settings.

Which one of those boxes would I check or uncheck?

I didn't realize you worked for O. Com Emmy

Comment

Trick question that lacks about as many details as the typical AAC post from a CJ major/armchair lawyer engaged in some sort of self-masturbatory "gotcha" agenda!

Which display ad system are they using in this lollipop and gumdrop filled fantasy of yours?
      “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
        I didn't realize you worked for O. Com Emmy
        I don't RETTTY

I just happen to ask a lot of annoying questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
          Trick question that lacks about as many details as the typical AAC post from a CJ major/armchair lawyer engaged in some sort of self-masturbatory "gotcha" agenda!

Which display ad system are they using in this lollipop and gumdrop filled fantasy of yours?
          In this lollipop and gumdrop filled fantasy, I .....and people like Rettroop and Retired....could switch back to the last version (as in 4 weeks ago) as if nothing ever happened!

It would look just like it did several weeks ago. Does that help?

Comment

Emma, I owe you a drink.

Comment

Well then, Ms. Peel, I reckon you and many other people who still actually visit this forum that do not use an ad blocking add-on/extension/plugin would hunt out this setting and change it post haste.

I venture to guess that if the below estimated metrics are any indication it may eventually happen...
              http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3...ms.officer.com
              https://siteanalytics.compete.com/forums.officer.com/
              https://www.quantcast.com/forums.officer.com/traffic

I look forward to having a cherry lollipop.
              “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Cannady View Post
                Emma, I owe you a drink.
                Alrighty.....I was likin' those Kamakases IAN talked about......

Comment

Comment

Thanks, Gradient Shift!

Good picture too.

Comment

Hey GS, would you mind posting your "instructions" in this thread over to the thread that says "It's Back"....I'm thinking that title will probably catch more eyeballs.

.....and it sure relieves frustration to not have to see that &*T&%&^ ad at the bottom any more, LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6261 users online. 343 members and 5918 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X