Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father catches man molesting his son, beats him to a pulp

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/26...assault-on-son

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) - A Daytona Beach dad is accused of beating up an 18-year old man after he allegedly witnessed him sexually abusing his son early Friday morning.

According to the police report Raymond Frolander solicited a boy under 12-years old to engage in sexual activity at a home on Powell Boulevard around 1:30am.

Police say the father of the young victim, who has not been identified at this time, walked in while Frolander allegedly was sexually abusing the child.

Investigators say the father then beat up the suspect leaving him bleeding and motionless on the floor until police arrived.

Frolander was transported to Halifax Medical Center.

According to the police report the young victim disclosed there was a history of past sexual abuse involving the defendant and him beginning when the victim was 8-years old.

Police say during an interview with the defendant, he admitted he had a sexual relationship with the victim. Officials say at the conclusion of this interview he stated "I'm Guilty".

This is a developing story.

I hope they fine the boy's father at least a dollar or so. You just can't go beating the crap of people without some penalty.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

WTF is a boy under 12 doing out at 1:30 in the morning? And why didn't the father know what was going on? I hope this guys rots in He11. Nice tune up.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

The scrub will get a lot more "massaging" once he gets into lock up. The criminal element frowns upon folks who harm children.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
          The scrub will get a lot more "massaging" once he gets into lock up. The criminal element frowns upon folks who harm children.
          Yep.

I hope they fine the boy's father at least a dollar or so.
          Use of force in defense of self or another.
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Instant karma...sweet
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
              Use of force in defense of self or another.
              That's right, scratch the fine. I really liked the movie 'A Time To Kill'.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Instant Justice
                In God We Trust
                Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Here is a another case of justice being dished at the point of infraction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_3k1sNpgM

Comment

Good work dad.

Comment

This guys lucky the dad did not kill him.
                      Last edited by BNWS; 07-19-2014, 01:46 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Here's a picture of the turd before the father rearranged his face:

another after:

I hope that he's having a horrible time in prison.

Comment

No grand jury will indict the dad and no jury will find him guilty.
                          MAC

Comment

CRS 18-1-704 Use Of Physical Force In Defense Of A Person

1. Except as provided in subsections (2) and (3) of this section, a person is justified
                            in using physical force upon another person in order to defend himself or a third person in order to defend
                            himself or a third person from what he reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful physical
                            force by that other person, and he may use a degree of force which he reasonably believes to be
                            necessary for that purpose.

2. Deadly physical force may be used only if a person reasonably believes a lesser
                            degree of force is inadequate and:

(c.) The other person is committing or reasonably appears about to commit kidnapping as defined
                            in section 18-3-301 or 18-3-302, robbery as defined in section 18-4-301 or 18-4-302, sexual
                            assault as set forth in section 18-3-402

So, in Colorado, arguably Dad was justified in killing the guy. Merely beating him up seems like letting him off easy.
                            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Good for dad
                              REINSTATE THE TRIG
                              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                              Your logic defies logic
                              Originally posted by Rudy8116
                              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                              Originally posted by Michigan
                              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                              Originally posted by TheTick
                              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                              Originally posted by TheTick
                              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                              Originally posted by 02paul09
                              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6353 users online. 353 members and 6000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X