300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Peanut Butter Incident

So there's this fellow who posted in the AAC forum about trying to become a cop.

He decides to mention that he took someone up on a dare and had a dog lick peanut butter off his junk.

It made me think of the show "Whose Line is it Anyway?". The episode in question included the game "Scenes from a Hat" where Greg Proops said "Hi, I'm Drew Carey's dog. Right around 11:00 he breaks out the peanut butter and I know what's comin'!"

Being a civvy I couldn't casually post in AAC, so I decided to post my thought here. TMI, TMI, T...M.....I!
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

While I can't think it would prevent him from being hired somewhere, God help him if any of his coworkers find out about that incident.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      While I can't think it would prevent him from being hired somewhere, God help him if any of his coworkers find out about that incident.
      Don't worry, If he would tell it here-----------------------------he would tell his squadmates
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I was just about to get ready to go running when I read the post.... I decided to postpone my run by an hour because I kept laughing randomly. Then L-1 added that picture. I had to postpone it by two hours...
        “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

That was pretty funny. Kind of weird to say it to a bunch of strangers, but hey, to each their own.

Comment

That thread is.....AWESOME!!!!!!

But, seriously, which one of you created a fake name?!
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                I was just about to get ready to go running when I read the post.... I decided to postpone my run by an hour because I kept laughing randomly. Then L-1 added that picture. I had to postpone it by two hours...
                Geeze, your laughing is making me laugh....

Comment

Just for sake or argument, let's say he does get hired. Let's also assume it occurs in a state where the public records act actually gives anyone who wants it, access to his personnel file. Then, let's assume someone from the media, or a defense attorney, or some anti-cop person gets his file, reads about Fido and the peanut butter adventure and takes it to the media or (gasp) the internet.

I'm sure Fido could care less. He can still get all the bit*hes he wants. That's all he cares about. But what of our young officer's career, family and future? What of his employing agency? What does the future hold for the career of the BI that passed him on the background?
                  Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Rudy, I'm afraid to even look, snort, snort.

Comment

Oh wait a minute! LMAO, I love that. PB&Jelly with a baseball bat, pbj with a baseball bat, pbj with a baseball bat. There ya go, there ya go, there ya go...

Dis is better than my HAPPY video!

Comment

I'm thinking he might be better suited for animal control officer,
                        In God We Trust
                        Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

EDIT: Annnnd L-1 beat me to it and used it in the other thread.
                          Last edited by Gradient Shift; 07-16-2014, 11:02 PM.
                          “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

How old was the dog? If the OP in the thread was 13, and the dog was 3, should the dog be labeled as a sex offender?

Comment

How old was the dog? If the OP in the thread was 13, and the dog was 3, should the dog be labeled as a sex offender?
                              He was, while serving time he escaped. Don't worry though, he was captured.

Last edited by Gradient Shift; 07-17-2014, 09:12 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5993 users online. 307 members and 5686 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X