300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Los Angels county Deputies convicted of impeding FBI's jail probe

Six of our Deputies have been convicted of impeding an FBI investigation in LA county's jail. We are trying to raise money to support our fellow partners who we believe were following direct and Lawful orders from their leadership, namely, the former Sheriff. The political climate in our department has been very emotional. With all the negative media attention, the liberal media has attempted (and possibly successful) in grouping these Deputies with the truly bad apples. These bad apples are far and few in-between, however an "institution of corruption" makes a great headline. Because of this, our partners have been receiving little assistance with legal representation from our union; many having to foot much of the bill on their own. We have started a donation fund to support our brothers at www.supportoursix.org.

Please visit the site and sign up for the email list. We will be updating supporters with upcoming fund raising events and news on the deputies and their families. The site it still in the works; donations will not work through internet explorer browser right now. We should be getting that fixed shortly.

A quick google search of the topic will provide you with information about the indictments.

Thank you for your time

So what your saying is "Don't have a mind or thought for yourself. Do what your told and don't no question it. And when you get in trouble then blame the hire ups." Sorry man when I was sworn in I did so knowing I would have to put my life on the line. But I was also sworn in with a brain. I was taught to challenge something if I felt it was wrong. I sorry those Deps. are examples of what not to be. And if the new norm is "Well my Sgt. Lt or Capt. said so...." then I guess I'm getting out of Law Enforcement.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Unfortunately if the deputies knew what they were doing was wrong, being told to do so by their superiors is not a valid defense. I hope that's not the case here. Best of luck.
      I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

I'm not saying things could not have been done differently. In retrospect, I'm sure better choices could have been made. What we have were Deputies believing what they were doing were lawful orders, directed by their superior. As far as the Deputies understood, the FBI smuggled in cell phone into the jails and they were following orders from the Sheriff to conduct an investigation of the incident.

It's easy to sit back and say they weren't thinking for themselves. We all know this is a paramilitary organization. Deputies had belief a crime was committed to further the FBI's investigation and followed orders to investigate it.

These Deputies are hard working guys who were trying to do the right thing. Several have decades on with many commendations. My question is, how is it the foot solders are found guilty when the Ex-sheriff doesn't even testify and walks away? I'm not here to point fingers at this point, so I will leave it there. I am just trying to help these Deputies and their families by sharing the other side.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5641 users online. 333 members and 5308 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X