Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brittney, we hardly knew you (oh wait, yeah we did!)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brittney, we hardly knew you (oh wait, yeah we did!)

Although you haven't specifically said so, I get the idea that you (like Muddy), must think that you get a pass just because you weren't born with a p****.

You've really been racking 'em up in the AAC forum. Not only that, it seems that you've called one of the LEO's an a********.

See, it isn't just the cops who get ticked off around here. A lot of us civvies who have the sense to behave ourselves do too.

Now wake up and smell the........oh never mind.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
    Although you haven't specifically said so, I get the idea that you (like Muddy), must think that you get a pass just because you weren't born with a p****.

You've really been racking 'em up in the AAC forum. Not only that, it seems that you've called one of the LEO's an a********.

See, it isn't just the cops who get ticked off around here. A lot of us civvies who have the sense to behave ourselves do too.

Now wake up and smell the........oh never mind.
    Oh NO---------------------Brittney thinks that cops hate anyone that isn't a cop on this forum
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      Oh NO---------------------Brittney thinks that cops hate anyone that isn't a cop on this forum
      But she's looking to date a cop -lol.

http://forums.officer.com/t39103-6/#post3490633
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

She is blocked GoldBadge
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
          But she's looking to date a cop -lol.

http://forums.officer.com/t39103-6/#post3490633
          I won't be dating any females named Brittney, or any variation there of, ever again. Consider me scared straight.
          Last edited by Gradient Shift; 07-03-2014, 11:50 PM.
          “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Looks like the 4th of July weekend will be "bye bye Birdie" weekend.
            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Man. I never got my pic. This sucks.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                Awww Rudy it ain't that bad. That's why Pay-Per-View was invented.
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                  Awww Rudy it ain't that bad. That's why Pay-Per-View was invented.
                  Who still uses pay per view?
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Don't try to play us or be deceptive. Just be straightforward. As I posted in another thread, we typically are the kind of people who don't appreciate being misled, and who aren't into to trying to grasp subleties. Had you just straight-up asked for what you wanted, it would have been better received. Probably not too overwhelmingly enthusiastically, but still better.

And we're also pretty wise*** and harsh even on our best buddies.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I thought she only promised HI629 a pic?

It's good this happened before he could give her that hawaii house though
                      Last edited by Miller11x; 07-04-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

I think you may have been disappointed. I have a feeling this "Brittney" is actually closer to a "Brad".

Comment

You would probably need a dose of Penicillin to even look at it anyway

Comment

Ive seen better Badge Bunnies on Bookin Photos ,Sorry.

Comment

If those are actual pictures of you, I would strongly suggest that you take them down from this public internet board. Yes, most who visit here are cops, but many are not.
                              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3486 users online. 183 members and 3303 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X