300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI

My step son Rob and his Fiancee, along with her three children, are still living with us since their abrupt move in April from Florida. Rob was very lucky to get his old job back as a car rental agent at DFW airport. Those guys make pretty good money with bonus and commisions.

Day before yesterday the FBI called my house and spoke to the fiancee. They wanted to know how to get ahold of Rob because he had rented three large vans to some foreigners, and the FBI was concerned for some reason about them. Fiancee thought it was a joke and basically told them to f*** off. The Agent assured her it was no joke and repeated his request to speak to Rob.

They were told how to get ahold of him at work, and they spoke with Rob, who supplied them with what info about these people that he could, and that was that. But wait, there is more.

Yesterday Rob decided to play a joke. He had a freind call the fiancee again, posing as an FBI agent, looking to speak to Rob. She again told them he was at work. This "FBI agent" said no, he wanted to come out to the house and talk to him about some more things that didn't get explained yesterday.

This 'agent" then proceeds to ask if they have any guns in the house, and she tells them yes, Mike has lots of guns and stuff like that. Other stuff was told as well.

Now I get home and find out about this and I tell Rob in no uncertain terms "NEVER EVER HAVE ANYONE CALL MY HOUSE POSING AS ANY POLICE OR FBI AND ASK ME ABOUT ANYTHING I HAVE IN MY HOUSE EVER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I guess Rob doens't realize that I take my rights very seriously and I will have them, even to the end.

Conclusion:

The FBI really did call looking for Rob. If for some reason his buddies, pretending to be FBI, do show up at my door wanting to talk and asking me about guns I may have, and I say "Let's see your warrant and some ID," that's where the shtf. If it's the moron posers, they won't have warrants or ID, and since I ain't in on the joke, I pull out my 12 gauge loaded and point it as these two morons head, and order them to the ground, thinking I'm in the middle of a home invasion.

If it really is the FBI, which they already did call right?, I could get killed, and maybe someone else to.

Best case scenario is the poser goes to jail, and Rob pops his head back in his ***.

What a day. They will be leaving Monday.

[ 06-14-2002: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Make it to Monday, Make it to Monday! Come on Mike, you can make it to Monday. Either that or at least research some of the past threads about getting blood out of carpet.
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
      They will be leaving Monday.
      Careful Mike, that light at the end of the tunnel just might be a train!

[ 06-14-2002: Message edited by: Don ]
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Hmmmmm. They moved from Florida? Where were those flight schools again??? And the FBI wanted to talk to him?

Hmmmmm
        "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

[ 04-05-2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Frank Booth ]

Comment

That would be too easy and not as dramatic.
            RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Booth:
              Why wouldn't you just tell them to go away instead of pointing a gun at them?
              If they ain't got no ID and no other papers their trying to force thier way into my house, in my opinion.

BTW, what is the penalty for pretending to be FBI, anybody now?

Comment

BTW, what is the penalty for pretending to be FBI, anybody now?
                You have to sit in the corner for a 10 minute time-out!

According to TITLE 18; PART I; CHAPTER 47; Sec. 1028 of the US Penal Code, is imprisonment for up to 15 years. Don't you think you are over-reacting just a bit? You just have to make it a few more hours.
                Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

so Mike??? its 0558... did they leave yet? lol. I can see Mike standing at the door saying goodbyes,... "yeah son....... it's been great... but ahhh.. I can't miss ya if ya don't leave."

Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

No, I didn't think I was over reacting.

Comment

hahhahah.. LMFAO @ Mike being up at the crack of dawn. AHhhh AHAHHAHA!
                      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I like looking at the crack of dawn.

Comment

LOL you both are lacking in sleep LOL

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Mike, you're gonna be in trouble with BOTH Dawn and your wife!

WELL, - ARE THEY GONE YET???

I know you love your kids. But two famlies seldom work under one roof!
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

They called and said they had a problem at the apt. and couldn't move until next weekend. So they are moving today, supposedly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4398 users online. 233 members and 4165 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X