Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food truck explosion in Philadelphia

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...lle-4-injured/

Thirteen people were injured, including two critically, after a food truck exploded in Philadelphia’s Feltonville neighborhood...

Holy crap! I don't care how spicy the Mexican food is, that's gotta be questionable.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I would bet that there would have been significant resistance if the Fire Marshall's Office required safety regulations and compliance that would have prevented the explosion.

or

Original or Extra Crispy?
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

You want hot peppers on your cheesesteak? We've got the hottest peppers in Philly! How hot, you ask????
        "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
        -Chris Rock

Comment

I do hope everyone recovers fully from this tragic accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but let's face it the jokes about the exploding food truck, yeah we got to go there......

We always knew food trucks could give you bad gas, but jeeeesszz
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

What can I say? I had gas.
            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Looks like a catastrophic rupture of the tank. The vapor is all the way across the street before it ignites. Old tank or sitting too close to the stove maybe? It's not a line leak.
              When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

I think the competition took 'em out.

Comment

Yep, 2.1% to 10.1% propane mixed with air, an ignition source, and WHOOMP.

I bet the driver of that one car is thinking "Well, I'm glad I stopped just short of that."
                  --
                  Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tom S View Post
                    Looks like a catastrophic rupture of the tank. The vapor is all the way across the street before it ignites. Old tank or sitting too close to the stove maybe? It's not a line leak.
                    If it were too close to the stove the safety should have vented it.

Thus I'm thinking rusted or otherwise damaged tank.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4814 users online. 275 members and 4539 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X