Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuddyGuns As Repulsive As They Come

Dear Muddy,

I haven't been to AAC in almost a year but I guess the word, "sex" catches anyone's attention. I'm not a cop so I don't get to respond in AAC, but after reading your third post, as an ex-military female myself, I could tell you were AS FULL OF **** AS THEY COME.

So did the cops. It's called their 6th sense, or their spidey sense. They knew you didn't add up. And the more you talked, the more you didn't add up.

For starters, let me paste the post below that gave your ridiculous a** away.

'.....Now, I was sexually harassed by my ex commanding officer. I reported it to the battalion commander and command sergeant major, gave a recorded statement to a Lt. Col and flew home from Iraq. Since returning to the states and after reporting the event I was still in direct contact with the commander who was sending crude messages to my FB, stopping by my room uninvited and unannounced, winking a blowing kisses and so on. This continued for months in Iraq and months after return. I went to Army ombudsman, JAG, inspector general, EO, command EO and again to the battalion commander. I used the open door policy and addressed my concerns. Sir, this crap is still going on, uhh WTF? (I was actually respectful I'm my inquiry) His response was "SPC MuddyGuns, I think you have to put your big boy pants on with this one..." Are you serious? I respectfully thanked him for his time, about faced and left his office. I went AWOL the next day." '

Sexual harrassment is a very real thing in the military. But what you wrote above is as unbelievable as it gets. And I say that as a female who spent 10 years in the Air Force mainly supporting operations units. There is no way that scenario would be true. But instead of explaining why to your unprofessional, agenda-driven carcass, I'll let you just keep digging your hole, because childdddddddddddd, mark my words, u are going to be busted.

Thanks for verifying you were the lying nutjob everyone could sense you were right out of the gate.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-30-2014, 04:01 PM.

OOOOOOhhhhh someone dun pizzed off Emma! Take cover fella's, sht just got real!

Comment

Oh, and given you proved yourself to be a verified compulsive liar all in the span of 48 hours, no one believes you're a real journalist either.

If I envision the dumbest liberal journalist I can possibly think of, at least even that person had a modicum of professionalism.

There's nothing professional about you. And there's no way a real journalist organization would support you. In fact you're nothing but one great big walking liability to whatever cause you claim to support....and to yourself.

It's going to be fun watching what happens to you when that empty noggen figures it out.

Comment

Originally posted by AI_guy View Post
        OOOOOOhhhhh someone dun pizzed off Emma! Take cover fella's, sht just got real!
        AI, Muddy's obviously not very bright so she probably can't navigate the site too well. And therefore probably can't see her name in glaring lights in a thread calling her out.

If you want to, go into her AAC thread and direct her to this forum and thread. Ask her if she's too scared to. She left her smug little "gotcha" post but I just think she should come out here to the public where we'll wipe that smug little crack off her inaccurate, deceitful mouth.

But I'm sure she's too scared.

Comment

Emma, 'Muddy" is a total unmitigated fraud. You've nailed her/him/it accurately as you usually do. I've nominated her for Dumb-*** of the Month. Need a second.

Comment

I noticed the number of "active users" has jumped. Looks like something MuddyFace probably orchestrated as well. Probaby a number of people from the same quilt class.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
              Emma, 'Muddy" is a total unmitigated fraud. You've nailed her/him/it accurately as you usually do. I've nominated her for Dumb-*** of the Month. Need a second.
              I'm kinda thinking Dumb-*** of the Year?? But then again you guys see a lot of dumb, so what ya think, Phil? Month or Year? LOL

Comment

Actually Phil, it would be Dumb-*** of the month. Now that I think of it, there've been a bunch of dumb***es that were much more clever than Muddy.

I second your post now!

Comment

Looks like the thread's gone. The O.com 69th Black Helicopter Squadron swept in under the cover of early afternoon and "disappeared" the fake.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I'm glad I read it before it disappeared. It was entertaining. I hate it when I miss the good ones!
                    "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

The original thread was a very entertaining read. Now watch muddy create a new user name to continue to berate LEs.

Comment

Ya just can't fix stupid!

Comment

Yeah and she tried to play the gender card with the cops on here and referred to that infamous "male ego". Does she (or did she) not know that there are some female LEOs here who, as far as I can tell, can hold their own pretty well with the guys?

Guess she didn't get the memo on that.
                          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

She could really use a heart blessing.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                              She could really use a heart blessing.
                              Yeah, where is Smurfette, anyway?
                              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3935 users online. 253 members and 3682 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X