300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenLine View Post
    Even more fun than that was when the supervisors would cruise around DCA and Dulles looking for FAM's who were not dressed in accordance with the "new" dress code mandates and try to discipline them for it
    When I was working for DOJ, I flew out of DCA a bunch of times armed and had an encounter with one of the Supervisors.

I had one of these idiots approach me, ID himself, and wanted me to ID myself so he could "bust" me for not flying in the appropriate FAM attire. (They apparently loved to stalk the ticket counters and look for folks pulling out creds to show the ticket agents and then zero in on them).

I flashed my DOJ Creds and told him to go away before I made an issue out of this as my boss was part of the Mafia and he'd take offense with him jacking with me.

He stood there in the middle of the terminal with his mouth open....in apparent disbelieve that I would act like that way towards him.....

I got to the sign-in area in Terminal A and said something to the DCA LEO standing there and he said those worthless f$cks were out there all the time and they'd hit non-FAMs up all the time and at times would keep pressing things to the point they had to get involved due to the other folks wanting to beat some ***.....

What a bunch of clowns.....
    Last edited by Bearcat357; 07-02-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

When I flew armed post 9/11, I wore whatever the heck I wanted. If any FAM supervisor had something to say. I'd refer them to my supervisor. But that never came up.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
        When I flew armed post 9/11, I wore whatever the heck I wanted. If any FAM supervisor had something to say. I'd refer them to my supervisor. But that never came up.
        Same here... I was in a long sleeved t-shirt, cargo shorts, hiking boots, jacket wrapped around my waist, hat pulled down over my eyes, and sunglasses on....as I was in a non-duty status flying back home on a personal matter.....

Apparently that look was a no-go for FAMs back then... LOL...

I only had that one incident and told my boss when I got back. Not sure if he called the local FO or not. Don't really care......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5794 users online. 350 members and 5444 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X