Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia State Police.........

......causing fender-benders

One of my FB friends posted that VA state troopers were giving out speeding tickets and in doing so, were causing other drivers to slam on their brakes which led to a few fender-benders.

Even prior to joining this forum I would've said that is such a stupid thing to say. If people would learn how to drive right, then they wouldn't have to "slam on brakes" and risk getting in an accident.

Another person commented with this gem: "Yeah, but it's all about #publicsafety and not #taxcollection (theft), right?"

Some people just don't (or won't) get it.

P.S: I posted this here in General LE, not being sure whether civilians could post in the state subforums. If it is deemed necessary to move this thread to the Virginia forum, then that's fine.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Yes, it is entirely the officers fault that somewhere behind him, a driver has made the conscious decision to tailgate and/or drive while distracted, causing he/she to slam the brakes...

Shame on those officers for enforcing laws and causing reckless drivers to "pay attention".

Comment

All I know is that if you're a Virginia State Trooper and you get stopped in NY, don't bother telling. You will probably get more paper then you've seen in your life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6393 users online. 348 members and 6045 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X