• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Stories of The Freeway Patrol

We're all familiar with this one.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

This is my favorite!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HAGMb_jAdU
    Last edited by chiefjack; 06-19-2014, 10:57 PM.
    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Luckily I don't have to listen to the one on my shift for the next 3 days.
      "Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
      Watch your words, for they become actions.
      Watch your actions, for they become habits.
      Watch your habits, for they become character.
      Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

Ugh that's an absolute pet hate of mine. I have no idea why people insist on blathering on the radio as if anyone cares. I just hit the emergency button if I can't come up urgently which gives me ten seconds of air time.

Supervisors don't do enough to address this with people. The old school members reply with 'mark the last all correct'. Newer members say 'Yeah it was a domestic between Bill and his brother Ben and um yeah their mum Jill got involved cos um yeah they want to change what their dad Jack's will says but um yeah they're going back to the um yeah solicitor tomorrow and um yeah nil violence so we'll do some reports at the station later,'

Comment

Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
          My wife is a paramedic/ FF- she did not think it was a funny as I did. Soooooo serious!
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

THAT WAS EPIC!!!!!

The FF is a classic as is the Power company response one!

We have a small Community College PD on our frequency. One of them is notorious for "war and peace" transmissions.
            semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
              LMAO, i made a non-injury not long ago and the Fireman did this same thing! The driver was totally fine, didnt want any medical help and the fire guy talked her into it because of the damage to her car.
              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

All fun aside, I was at a minor rear-end collision where the dumb **** crashed into the back of our fire engine while it was running lights and siren to a medical emergency. The engine passed her and slowed to make a right turn and she tried to pass them on the right...BOOM!!

She went plain old nuts about the engine being in her way, and when it was all said and done, she refused medical treatment after complaining about a "headache and sore neck". After some insistence (like in the movie) she went to the hospital. X-rays revealed a non-displaced fracture of the C-4 vertebra.

A rather "minor" looking collision, but it was enough to fracture her neck!!!
                My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Is it bad that just watching this video gets my blood pressure up? Haha still, pretty funny. Though, only in retrospect.

Comment

The whole Freeway Patrol video series can be found at

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-5ud8InjLw0RliKh1lfsw
                    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I'm subscribed. I enjoy their stuff. I was glad to see a new one come out!
                      Super Secret Ninja Squirrel
                      "SSNS"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

I love the Freeway Patrol series. I wish they would make more faster.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6732 users online. 345 members and 6387 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X