300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    No one needs a a writing utensil of war in American schools.
    Rudy-------------------I sent you a PM
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Yep. Got it and all I can say is wow.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

How do you "spin a pencil" "like a gun?" Luckily the kid didn't wear a shirt to school with the American Flag on it, or he'd really be screwed.

Comment

I've never seen an honor guard detail or a military drill team twirling pencils.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

It's incidents like this this really make me think twice about having children.
            “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
              Outlaw all pencils longer than 3". Hi cap (long) pencils can lead to serial violence.
              So the refillable mechanical pencils must be the automatic weapons of the pencil world. Tax stamp time!

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                So the refillable mechanical pencils must be the automatic weapons of the pencil world. Tax stamp time!
                Refillable lead cannot exceed 3" and you may only carry two spare lead refills.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  Ugh. These morons are retarded. When I was around the fourth grade, the school installed a pencil machine by the cafeteria. Those things cost a quarter each. The machine was filled with pencils that had the colors and logos of the NFL teams. Those geniuses had to have made a friggin fortune. Pretty much half of the boys in the school collected them. I know I still have mine stashed away at my parent's house somewhere. We took the extras and had so many pencil break contests it would make a hippie's head spin.
                  We had one in our library. I loved that thing. I remember breaking pencils as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4937 users online. 314 members and 4623 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X