300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ threatens to take away son after pencil-twirling incident

VERNON, N.J. (PIX11) – A 13-year-old boy was the most famous kid in school for a few weeks.

A simple pencil-twirling incident landed Ethan Chaplin in hot water with his school, which threatened to suspend him after a classmate claimed he was spinning the writing utensil like a gun.

After media attention from PIX11 and around the world, school officials backed off — but child protection agencies did not.

http://pix11.com/2014/06/10/nj-dad-s...ling-incident/

Wonder how many children there are that are actually being abused in NJ. Is the state trying to rescue those kids?
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Thank God these morons didn't see us having pencil break contests when I was in elementary school.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Come try and take my son, you better bring one hell of a military force with you.
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Department of Children Family Services is the child agency in Illinois. The most worthless agency to ever exist. I can't put into words how much I hate them.
        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

He could have put someone's eye out. When pencils are outlawed only criminals will have pencils.

Comment

Outlaw all pencils longer than 3". Hi cap (long) pencils can lead to serial violence.
            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
              Outlaw all pencils longer than 3". Hi cap (long) pencils can lead to serial violence.
              That's a lot of lead for one person anyway.

Comment

Who is the idiot making this kind of over the top decisions? Makes the California tree huggers sound like amateurs.

Comment

Actually if I had to guess, the other student was joking about that, and a teacher decided to overreact, or the other student was coached to say that

Comment

Sounds like yet another government agency that needs to be immediately and completely defunded....
                    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

One of my second-grade classmates got jabbed in the leg with a pencil. But there was no panic or hysteria over the incident. Mind you, this was over 30 years ago.........
                      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Ugh. These morons are retarded. When I was around the fourth grade, the school installed a pencil machine by the cafeteria. Those things cost a quarter each. The machine was filled with pencils that had the colors and logos of the NFL teams. Those geniuses had to have made a friggin fortune. Pretty much half of the boys in the school collected them. I know I still have mine stashed away at my parent's house somewhere. We took the extras and had so many pencil break contests it would make a hippie's head spin.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                          Department of Children Family Services is the child agency in Illinois. The most worthless agency to ever exist. I can't put into words how much I hate them.
                          You have some stout competition for that award up here with Washington State's CPS. For one horrifying example that actually inspired laws google Eli Creekmore, but this agency has put at least a dozen high profile little children back with repeatedly abusive, drugged-out felon DNA donors only to have them brutally murdered within months or even weeks.

Meanwhile, countless kids are yanked from homes of parents who have done absolutely nothing wrong, the kids have no marks or complaints, but some ridiculous reason CPS is busy pulling these kids while forcing the truly endangered ones back to their scuzzy excuses for parents.
                          "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                          ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                            One of my second-grade classmates got jabbed in the leg with a pencil. But there was no panic or hysteria over the incident. Mind you, this was over 30 years ago.........
                            Nowadays, the kid would be expelled and prosecuted, with a public clamor to replace pencils with crayons.
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              Nowadays, the kid would be expelled and prosecuted, with a public clamor to replace pencils with crayons.
                              No one needs a a writing utensil of war in American schools.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6317 users online. 337 members and 5980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X