300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Holsters - anyone have one?

I'm looking to possibly buy a Sticky Holster & AnkleBbiter leg rig for b/up and off-duty carry. The holster sounds great at $24.00, but the ankle rig is another $34.00 so I thought I'd check with my brother homies first.

Anyone have one, or first hand info/ recomendation?

Thanks
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

They were giving them out at the SHOT Show. I have a IWB for my G27. I'm very impressed by the product. Wholesale cost is a lot less. If you're not in a big hurry to get your hands on one, I can order what you need when I place another order in the next couple of weeks.

I've sold many of them to fellow LEO as well as citizens who wanted an inexpensive, yet effective carry option.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
      They were giving them out at the SHOT Show. I have a IWB for my G27. I'm very impressed by the product. Wholesale cost is a lot less. If you're not in a big hurry to get your hands on one, I can order what you need when I place another order in the next couple of weeks.

I've sold many of them to fellow LEO as well as citizens who wanted an inexpensive, yet effective carry option.
      Howdy HI!
      I need one for a Glock 30 (24.99 list) and an Anklebiter rig ($34.99) for it. Their site does give an additional 15% LEO/ MIL discount.
      What might you get it for?
      PM me if needed.
      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

I gotta check the dealer price list. Most likely less than the LEO/MIL discount, as I'm sure that the company wouldn't sell "at cost" or even "wholesale" to individuals.

I'll double check then get back to you, most likely by PM. Don't want to pizz them off by posting prices openly.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
          Howdy HI!
          I need one for a Glock 30 (24.99 list) and an Anklebiter rig ($34.99) for it. Their site does give an additional 15% LEO/ MIL discount.
          What might you get it for?
          PM me if needed.
          Are you going ro carry a G30 on your ankle?
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
            Are you going ro carry a G30 on your ankle?
            Maybe you should get one for each leg, so one leg doesn't get bigger than the other.
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

If you are looking for a good inexpensive holster try alien gear. They start at 29.99. I added a couple things to mine but got it shipped for $41. They are comfortable iwb holsters that are easily changeable when you change your edc.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2849 users online. 155 members and 2694 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X