300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunman Kills Three Canadian Officers

I hope they get this basted dead or life.

MONCTON, New Brunswick (AP) — Three police officers were shot dead and two others injured Wednesday in a rare case of gun violence in the east coast Canadian province of New Brunswick, officials said. Authorities were searching for a suspect.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police in New Brunswick confirmed on its Twitter feed that three officers were dead and two others had sustained non-life threatening injuries. Police spokesman Paul Greene confirmed the deaths.

The RCMP said on Twitter that they were looking for 24-year-old Justin Bourque of Moncton. The police force tweeted an image of a suspect wearing military camouflage and wielding two guns.

Danny Leblanc, 42, said he saw the shooter in the distance Wednesday evening, wearing a camouflage outfit and standing in the middle of the street with his gun pointed at police cars.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/ne...ee-canadian-of
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

This is the way we say it here.

I hope they get this bastard dead or alive.

Also the word bastard just means that a person's parents are not married.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post

This is the way we say it here.

I hope they get this bastard dead or alive.

Also the word bastard just means that a person's parents are not married.
      I know I could have used others but I like membership to much to get kicked off.
      There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
      ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
      MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

There is a report out not that the gunman now identified as 24 year old Justin Bourque has been spotted 3 times since this mornings shooting which left 3 RCMP officers dead + 2 wounded.

A witness at the scene said he literally watched the gunman go up and execute one of the already wounded officers before fleeing the scene.Ironically was named of the small town of Moncton(70,000 pop.) where this tragedy occured means "Most Polite" after having no homicides in 2012 or 2013.

Strangely this is from the FB page of the accused killer and still fugitive:
        https://www.facebook.com/justin.bour...=browse_search

RIP to the officers,condolensces to their families and God speed to those trying to catch this *** hole.

I hope he gets paid as well as he gave in lead.

Comment

Before the families and friends of the fallen RCMP officers can mourn their loss, the "anti-gun zealots" will be out on force trying to make political hay of this tragedy. They will demand that laws be passed to prohibit firearms ownership in Canada and to outlaw assault-style rifles.

While this happened in a 'foreign' nation, we should all remember that we have a lot of commonality with our Canuck brothers. RIP, gentlemen and we hope that your fellow Mounties 'get their man' as they always do.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6284 users online. 351 members and 5933 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X