300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Girls Charged as Adults in Stabbing

I am just totally shocked by what i read . All because of some crap they saw online. They have wasted they lives and shamed their family name's I do fell sorry for the parents. Prayers to the young girl in hospital and her family .

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — Prosecutors say two 12-year-old southeastern Wisconsin girls stabbed their 12-year-old friend nearly to death in the woods to please a mythological creature they learned about online.

LawOfficer: Wisconsin Girls Stab Friend 19 Times

Both girls were charged as adults with first-degree attempted homicide Monday in Waukesha County Circuit Court; they each face up to 60 years in prison if convicted. A court commissioner set bail at $500,000 cash per child. According to a criminal complaint, the girls had been planning to kill their friend for months and finally made the attempt in a park on Saturday morning, after a slumber party.

One of the girls told a detective they were trying to become "proxies" of Slender Man, a mythological demon-like character they learned about on creepypasta.wikia.com, a website about horror stories and legends. They planned to run away to the demon's forest mansion after the slaying, the complaint said.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/ne...charged-adults
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

I wish I was shocked.

Comment

Modern day bloody Mary
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Getting really sick of kids claiming they were playing a game that got out of hand, or that they lost touch with reality as an excuse for brutal, cold blooded murder, and more than sick of bloated, tubby parents claiming they starved their children to death on misguided, so-called healthy diets.

Murder is murder, and when you gang up and/or target the vulnerable you should never be let out.
        "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
        ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Hopefully the victim recovers OK. Those sick kids just wanted an excuse to kill and the media covers the fictional character as if it was largely to blame. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post
            Getting really sick of kids claiming they were playing a game that got out of hand, or that they lost touch with reality as an excuse for brutal, cold blooded murder, and more than sick of bloated, tubby parents claiming they starved their children to death on misguided, so-called healthy diets.

Murder is murder, and when you gang up and/or target the vulnerable you should never be let out.
            I could not agree with you more.
            There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

There are many site on the net the most computers these will not let you in. So it looks like kids are getting way to smart for computers these, That they can fine away around computers to let them in to any site they like.

Or could it be some books that are in schools libraries that kids read were they get these so called cool ides as they call them. or is there far to many movies on TV about murder.?????

I am just taking wild guesses at this.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

We grew up on Looney Tunes, and we didn't go around shoving each other off of steep cliffs, dropping anvils on one another or running each other over with locomotives. We didn't even proclaim Steve Season or Marge Season and blow each other to bits with our hunting rifles.

These are just soulless, amoral punks with zero conscience or remorse. It's only going to get worse when we all start seeing just how ludicrous this defense, and how completely unrelated to whatever character they claimed to follow.
                ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Where's the good old Looney tunes today.???? A BIG % of what is on tv and comes out at the movies is nothing but CRAP.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

I have all of the Golden Collections, the All Star series which features a different character each disc, and the only two Essential ones out so far, Bugs and Daffy. Plus a bunch of the really oldies that are now in the public domain (some of the best ones are falling into that category) so they were bargains, and a lot of VHS tapes.

Yes, I like Looney Tunes, how did you guess?
                    ----- Mussel Bound

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post
                      We grew up on Looney Tunes, and we didn't go around shoving each other off of steep cliffs, dropping anvils on one another or running each other over with locomotives. We didn't even proclaim Steve Season or Marge Season and blow each other to bits with our hunting rifles.

These are just soulless, amoral punks with zero conscience or remorse. It's only going to get worse when we all start seeing just how ludicrous this defense, and how completely unrelated to whatever character they claimed to follow.
                      Marge - are you a carpenter? Cause you nailed it!

Kids nowadays are not coming up with the same sense of personal responsiblity that I (and apparently you too) did. On top of htat you have parents who are uninvolved in their kids' lives, and have no clue (or refuse to believe) that their little snowflake has got some serious issues.

I also don't buy the whole "kids are getting too smart for computers" argument either. You do not need to be an IT guru to set up basic blocking on your home network. There are plenty of sites I refuse to let my son go to, and I set that up at the router, so he can't get all smart and bypass a browser setting.

Comment

If found guilty, Life without parole would be my preference. They should never see the light of day outside of their little prison environment again.
                        My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Slender Man does exist.. He lives in prison. They are visiting with him now

Comment

Originally posted by brittney_birdy
                            So you think these two little girls should suffer and rot in prison? Wow...humane of you. Yes what they did is wrong, but wow, way to do the same thing back to them. They're 12 year old girls. You don't think they are easily influenced and manipulated at the age of 12? This is the problem. You want to throw everyone in prison and throw away the key when they commit a crime, you don't care about age, life, etc. Well you have to. Do you think they knew this was wrong? You don't think at the age of 12 they could get another chance later on down the line?

Based on what they said...they sound a little psycho to me. I am really disturbed at how you are reacting to those with mental health issues. Is that what you do to people with mental problems? Lock them in prison? That's why this country is so backwards, can't even learn how to assess situations and figure out why someone did something, it's just lock them up, or shoot them, or hang them.
                            Well Britney, you know that legal concept of "better to let guilty men go then to find an innocent man guilty?"

I think most of us law-abiding citizens, while we also agree with it in theory, are tired of just how out of proportion that legal concept has been taken.

Many of us are tired of seeing 20 guilty let go so that 1 wrongly accused can be free. Try pulling it back to more like only 10 criminal-minded, murdering, hopeless, piece-of-sh** thugs getting to go free.

In other words, the system is way out of balance and it needs to be brought back into balance.
                            Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-10-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brittney_birdy
                              So you think these two little girls should suffer and rot in prison? Wow...humane of you. Yes what they did is wrong, but wow, way to do the same thing back to them. They're 12 year old girls. You don't think they are easily influenced and manipulated at the age of 12? This is the problem. You want to throw everyone in prison and throw away the key when they commit a crime, you don't care about age, life, etc. Well you have to. Do you think they knew this was wrong? You don't think at the age of 12 they could get another chance later on down the line?

Based on what they said...they sound a little psycho to me. I am really disturbed at how you are reacting to those with mental health issues. Is that what you do to people with mental problems? Lock them in prison? That's why this country is so backwards, can't even learn how to assess situations and figure out why someone did something, it's just lock them up, or shoot them, or hang them.
                              "So you think these two little girls should suffer and rot in prison?"

Yes. They were plenty old enough to know that what they were doing was completely wrong.

"You don't think they are easily influenced and manipulated at the age of 12?"

Almost all humans are easy to influence and manipulate, and all of them are accountable for their actions.

"Do you think they knew this was wrong?"

Yes.

"You don't think at the age of 12 they could get another chance later on down the line?"

No. These girls had their chance at life. They chose to spend it stabbing an innocent girl.

"Is that what you do to people with mental problems? Lock them in prison?"

I want people who are willing to stab their fellow man locked in something. If it isn't an asylum, prison is fine with me. I don't want them walking around freely on the street anywhere near me, my family, my friends, or my fellow citizens.

"That's why this country is so backwards"

This country is 'so backwards' because people like these girls exist, and because people like you enable them by acting like they shouldn't be held responsible. Screw these girls and everything they represent. They are garbage in my eyes, and their removal from the gene pool will make the world a better place.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 328 members and 5551 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X