300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billboards with Hanging Mannequins Warn Cops to Choose "Silver Over Lead"

So many people are ignoring the problems was face on the border. Our unsecured borders are arugably America's greatest national security threat.

Heck, Al-Qaeda operatives don't even need a fake passport to get into the U.S. They can just walk across the border, just like the drug cartels and human smugglers are doing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-Texas.html
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Been going on for years. Several years ago, they allegedly started putting bounties on Texas law enforcement.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

This must be racially motivated. There is no other explanation. Holder and the DOinJ will put a stop to this racist behavior immediately. Where is Fat Al? Oh wait....he can't extort any money over this.
      Last edited by So Fla Cop; 05-25-2014, 04:21 PM.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Jacob, I cannot agree with you more. I've been harping on this for years on this and other cop forums. These POS don't put out narco banners w/o meaning what they say with them AND already having targets in mind. This is a brazen posting inside the U.S. and I fear for our brothers and sisters and not just along the border. They only had a stuffed mannequin, they usually have corpses....

El Chapo Guzman was recently captured in Mexico but his Sinaloa Cartel is the main player and 'won' the battle for Juarez a couple of years ago. But with el hefi's like him him being caught or killed in such large numbers the last couple of years there has been a lot of splintering. I've heard rumor that CDG and Los Zetas may be making moves in the area and with this banner being placed on the U.S. side.....man, I don't f'n like it.

But, couple all that with Hezbollah and the Sinaloa Cartel having worked together on drug smuggling in Africa and the middle east....the southern border is a disaster waiting to happen.

Keep your head on a swivel and watch that six.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
          Been going on for years. Several years ago, they allegedly started putting bounties on Texas law enforcement.
          No "allegedly" about it... I know a few officers who have one.
          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

How close is this:

Police Officer Jair Cabrera was shot and killed while making a traffic stop near the intersection of Chaparral Road and Pima Road, on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, at 3:05 am.

The vehicle pulled into a gas station near the border with Scottsdale city. A subject armed with a rifle exited and opened fire, striking Officer Cabrera before he exited his patrol car. Three subjects fled the scene on foot but were all apprehended.

Officer Cabrera was transported to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

Officer Cabrera had served for seven years with the Salt River Police Department. He was survived by his parents, brother, and girlfriend.

Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:

Chief Patrick R. Melvin
            Salt River Police Department
            10005 East Osborn Road
            Scottsdale, AZ 85256

Phone: (480) 850-8200
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
              No "allegedly" about it... I know a few officers who have one.
              I only say "allegedly" because when I heard about it in 2005, I was doing security at the courthouse up there. I didn't hear of it first hand, however, I have no doubt it's happening.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

My hats off to the El Paso PD for locating the POS who did the billboards. Weird situation and they haven't put out what his 'political motivations' where for the dumb***** stunt.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/0...erland+Beat%29
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Just read that they busted the guy in El Paso. Charged him with about three misdemeanor counts.
                  Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
                  Among Texas' finest
                  Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
                  Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
                  Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                    My hats off to the El Paso PD for locating the POS who did the billboards. Weird situation and they haven't put out what his 'political motivations' where for the dumb***** stunt.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/0...erland+Beat%29
                    Good job.

Comment

And this is why the same courtesies should be extended towards gang and cartel members; name their organizations terrorists and shoot on sight.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3796 users online. 250 members and 3546 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X