Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll put you in a UPS box and send you back....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll put you in a UPS box and send you back....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESVx0K7WwrI

Officer Di Pasquale: You’re not ****ing American! I’ll put you in a UPS box and send you back to wherever the **** you came from!

Plaintiff: I’m a citizen, OK?

Officer Di Pasquale: No you’re not! No, you’re not a citizen! No, you’re not! No, you’re not! You’re here on our borrowed time. So mind your ****ing business before I shut this whole ****ing place down. And I’ll take this place and then whoever owns it will ****ing kill you because they don’t care about you, OK? I’ll take this building. You’ll be dead and your family will be dead.
    She was charged aggravated battery but the charge was dismissed by a judge who saw through it.
    Last edited by eyesopen; 05-22-2014, 11:10 AM.
    The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson

YA and? Was there supposed to be a point here? Oh ya, just to point out how suckie cops are. You are a turd floating in the punch bowl.

Good Day Sir, I SAID GOOD DAY.

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Ok, as a fellow civilian, I'll bite:

Regardless of whether that officer's actions were justified or not, you should know that Youtube videos are not exactly the most accurate portrayals of LE in action.

Reminds me of another (and much bigger) "blame-it-on-a-video" problem going on in Washington........

And as IAM Rand said, what is your point?
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

The smartest thing said on that video was "Don't talk to her". I won't take a side in this one, simply because neither party appears very angelic based solely on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
          The smartest thing said on that video was "Don't talk to her". I won't take a side in this one, simply because neither party appears very angelic based solely on the video.
          But aren't we cops are supposed to be professional and not lower ourselves to the level of the suspects we deal with?
          Retired

Comment

UPS and their advertising, I tell ya.

Comment

As my uncle (Marine) used to tell me when I was younger:

"Shape up, or ship out!"

Comment

Bottom line is Eyesclosed is a moron throwing firebomb and running like the good liberal he is. He probably has Obama tattooed on his butt.

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                  You are a turd floating in the punch bowl.
                  The irony of the words punch bowl from you.

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                  Bottom line is Eyesclosed is a moron throwing firebomb and running like the good liberal he is. He probably has Obama tattooed on his butt.
                  I vote libertarian and conservative. Why is it that you go on political attacks against so many people here? What are you, two years old?

Bottom line is you're an egomaniac making up for an obvious inferiority complex.

Good lord either your ....... is hideous, or whoever tattooed her on you needs to go to art school.
                  The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Your politics and philosophy are your business. U Tube Videos, while often entertaining, and equally often used to advance a given agenda, are pretty much common place.

If you have a point to make, why not simply do so? If the forum disagrees, or desires further discourse with you, you'll be the first to know.

Comment

What can Brown do for you?
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I call Troll.

Comment

eyesopen, as long as your eyes are wide open, could you please take a look around you and describe for us exactly what colon polyps look like up close?
                          "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                          ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank0060 View Post
                            I call Troll.
                            Welcome, Frank. We have a few of these that are regulars around here; they ooze back in every time they've finally dug up another anti-cop trollticle, but never bother to find the followup which often exonerates the officer.

They usually aren't the brightest pencils in the shed, and their entertainment value as they hopelessly flail sometimes makes it worth the annoyance of brushing them off frequently; that's why we let them hang around as long as they don't step too far out of line.
                            "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                            ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Jeesh! That was three minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

Maybe it was worth it for the 15-second Gene Wilder video. :-)

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4119 users online. 269 members and 3850 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X