Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taiwan has a much more superior execution process than the US

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Taiwan has a much more superior execution process than the US

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...cution_process

    ...Executions are carried out by handgun shooting aimed at the heart from the back, or aimed at the brain stem under the ear if the prisoner consents to organ donation...
    Meanwhile, we fool around with secret injected cocktails.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...cution_process



    Meanwhile, we fool around with secret injected cocktails.
    The drugs are not "secret cocktails. In every state that uses lethal injection the drugs used are public records. Each state has published it's execution protocol----in most places in detail


    [
    Also know that in the Wiki article YOU provided ...................."The condemned is then injected with strong anaesthetic to leave him or her completely senseless." All they would have to do is use a bit more and it would be a lethal injection and thus save all the drama of the gunshot.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      The drugs are not "secret cocktails. In every state that uses lethal injection the drugs used are public records. Each state has published it's execution protocol----in most places in detail


      [
      Also know that in the Wiki article YOU provided ...................."The condemned is then injected with strong anaesthetic to leave him or her completely senseless." All they would have to do is use a bit more and it would be a lethal injection and thus save all the drama of the gunshot.
      The gunshot would have certainly helped last month in OK.

      The public record of what is used in each state does not appear to be easily attainable: http://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-...njection-drugs

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation would be a far more reliable method than injection.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hanging gets the job done quickly and cheaply.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
          The gunshot would have certainly helped last month in OK.
          He is dead...................

          Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
          The public record of what is used in each state does not appear to be easily attainable: http://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-...njection-drugs
          The drug protocols in each state is well known and easily found. I can't help it if you don't know how to find it.

          If you read your example --------------the DRUGS were named....just the companies that provided them were "secret"

          Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation would be a far more reliable method than injection.
          Not an issue since no state uses that method....................
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post



            The drug protocols in each state is well known and easily found. I can't help it if you don't know how to find it.


            For example.................according to your post ARIZONA is Super Secret in what it uses

            http://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-...njection-drugs



            Well here is the Arizona Execution Protocol as of March 2014......................PAGE 28 has the drug information.
            http://www.azcorrections.gov/policysearch/700/0710.pdf
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

            Comment


            • #7
              In reference to the secrecy, its obviously only to protect the suppliers. The compounds themselves are known. Mainly because anti-death penalty advocates, much like the anti-gun advocates, target whoever they can to disrupt the chain. Since anti-death penalty advocates can't get the states to change the law they target suppliers by making their life incredibly difficult. Just recently one of Bloomberg's groups did a similar stunt.

              Comment


              • #8
                http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/state-lethal-injection

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...cution_process



                  Meanwhile, we fool around with secret injected cocktails.
                  We also fool around with a little thing called the Bill of Rights.
                  Retired

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    General Loan has passed on, he could take care of business...

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQI2oBgsv7o
                    When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

                    It is the same when you are stupid.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No clue how humane the current lethal injection process (and if convicted beyond a reasonable doubt of a heinous crime, I really couldn't care less), but absolutely it can be done 100 percent humanely.

                      I had two holes drilled in my skull and my brains diddled for eight hours, and the first thing I said in ICU was, "How much longer before we start?" because I was sure only five minutes had passed since they wheeled me into the OR. So sure that I thought they'd canceled it and nobody wanted to tell me why.

                      Anyone who's ever had major surgery and still thinks executions can only be agonizing torture shouldn't be out in public unsupervised.

                      And the ones who keep parroting that non-logic about the cost being higher, well, sure, when you add the two elements together, no (feces) they will be higher than one of the elements on its own! What costs more, 20-plus years of free room and board, or 20-plus years of free room and board and the execution supplies?
                      What costs more, open heart surgery, or open heart surgery with full anesthesia?
                      "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                      ----- Mussel Bound


                      Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The cocktail in Tennessee is exempt from public records.
                        That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 5867 users online. 332 members and 5535 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X