Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A butthole is a butthole is a butthole.

And here is butthole #1 today:
    Way to go 30 pct, NYPD!
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...new-york-city/
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

"New York City is a mismanaged carnival of stupidity that is desperate for revenue and anxious to criminalize behavior once thought benign."
    Does he think that was some sort of news flash???

Comment

Hard to imagine...

Comment

He is such a turd. I will never watch a show that he is in for the rest of my life.

Comment

"New York City is a mismanaged carnival of stupidity that is desperate for revenue and anxious to criminalize behavior once thought benign."

I wonder if he voted for the leftists who work so hard to make the city that way. Just sayin'.....

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

In the CNN article regarding this, he is reported to have said to the booking officer "How old are those cops, don't they know who I am?" That in it's self should have told him he is no longer relevant.
            When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

An attitude cite waiting to happen...
              This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Tom S View Post
                In the CNN article regarding this, he is reported to have said to the booking officer "How old are those cops, don't they know who I am?"
                And the appropriate response would be, "didn't you star in Grumpy Old Men?"
                This Space For Rent

Comment

We just watched an old Frasier episode. He's at the counter in the ER, asking how much longer he has to wait. The nurse at the desk explains they triage in order of importance.

Frasier,trying to sound modest: Well, I do have my own radio talk show!

The sad part is, Baldwin is that delusional in real life.
                  Last edited by MargeGunderson; 05-13-2014, 09:06 PM. Reason: fixed typo
                  "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                  ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

I saw an article about that on Yahoo earlier today, but didn't bother to read it. I have no idea what films he might have been in, except I vaguely recall he might have played a cop in The Departed. Coulda been one of his brothers, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't Daniel, who I've seen on The Smoking Gun and/or TruTV Presents, etc.

"Here's your summons, and here's your 'I Think I'm an Entitled Butthole' sign."
                    Last edited by RR_Security; 05-14-2014, 01:06 PM.
                    --
                    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

13th precinct not the 30.
                      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

I don't see what he's bitching about, they even gave him double-hooks!

Comment

Smart Alec baldwin gets himself arrested. What';s the problem?

Comment

He will get the typical dominant liberal establishment mass media pass while Carl Rove gets called to the carpet for giving a legitimate answer to a question posed to him. Go figure.
                            Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom S View Post
                              In the CNN article regarding this, he is reported to have said to the booking officer "How old are those cops, don't they know who I am?" That in it's self should have told him he is no longer relevant.
                              Don't they tell them this stuff when they issue their SAG card? If you have to ask if people know who you are, then no, they do not. And if you're really lucky they won't figure it out before you leave, because the longer it took, the further down the alphabet-list you've plunged.

Baldwin (whichever of you's turn it is), if you were in a rock band, this is your county fairs and wineries career stage, and you're second or third on the ticket even at that.
                              "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                              ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6319 users online. 345 members and 5974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X