300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLAR, Resident Science Guy- Homework!

Check this site out Klar. It's got lots of creative learning stuff, phyisicsa and also gud aritmatic lesons to.

Creative learning- Math- Bad Movie stunts

But there's nothing about how to prepare and cook furry woodland creatures!!
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

kewl site I like it. Oh 207 there is more to me than just cooking edible four legged creatures LOL

klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Klar, this site shows how to cook those furry 4 legged Bambi-type animals.

And even snakes (a personal taste treat).

Cooking Bambi and Other Little gentle Forest Creatures.

Mike Sullivan

Comment

Well Jim I liked that site too. Now I have two other sites to keep me occupied with LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

...207 has to turn it into a cooked meat thread...
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

They both go hand in hand. For example, you need to do the math to figure out how many pounds of venison or ducks one would need for a large party.
              Now, if it's Canadian deer, ducks, etc you would need to use the metric conversion charts. LOL
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

oh god lol if i have a party, i'm not having cooked wild meat. hehe

and you forgot ribs, what about your RIBS???

Klar the Science Dude has to weigh you and figure out how many pounds to cook for you...
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Jim, I tried your link but it doesn't work. I need a recipe for sidewinder. Way too many this year.
                  Bill R

Comment

Bill R - please check your PM.
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Klar what time is Dinner?
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Klar what's you say is your best dish that you cook?
                        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:
                          oh god lol if i have a party, i'm not having cooked wild meat. hehe
                          Does the Mayor know about this??

Comment

Originally posted by 207:

Does the Mayor know about this??
                            Mayor Jeffey likes crabs...rememberrrr??

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:

Mayor Jeffey likes crabs...rememberrrr??
                              OOooooooookay then.... If that's what he likes... Not that there's anything wrong with that.. he's the Mayor. He can scratch whatever itches.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4740 users online. 265 members and 4475 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X