Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Due to protests, Holder speech canceled at Oklahoma City Police Cadet graduation

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to protests, Holder speech canceled at Oklahoma City Police Cadet graduation

April 24, 2014 12:00
    OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has canceled plans to deliver a speech to a group of Oklahoma City police cadets amid a planned protest by conservative lawmakers and organizations.

Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon says Holder will still be traveling to Oklahoma City on Thursday — but because of a late departure from Washington D.C., he is unable to make the speech.

U.S. District Judge Vickie Miles LaGrange will speak instead to the 42 graduating police cadets.

Holder’s planned visit to Oklahoma City drew the ire of several conservative lawmakers, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford, who said Holder’s visit was “incredibly inappropriate.”

Republican Rep. Paul Wesselhoft of Moore called Holder’s cancellation a “victory” for state lawmakers who were planning to protest.

http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dir...-police-cadets

http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dir...lder-okc-rally
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Best news I've had today.

Comment

Racists!

^^ Sarcasm, folks. ^^

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Sad that Holder can't take the heat. Time for him to resign.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Why would you have a cop killer speak at a police academy graduation?
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

That ******bag is ultimately responsible for the murder of a Border Patrol agent. The son of a bitch has no right to breath the same air as those cadets.
            In God We Trust
            Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
              Sad that Holder can't take the heat. Time for him to resign.

He never could. He's a damned crybaby, but then, look at his boss.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5044 users online. 268 members and 4776 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X