300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is interesting

If I showed up there I'd need more then a "verbal contract". If there's nothing written down they'd be moving out.

http://www.wfla.com/story/25297909/s...GRb-0.facebook

I understand why it is a civil matter and they need to be evicted like any other unwanted tenant.
    Last edited by just joe; 04-23-2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

But the homeowner is claiming that he didn't give them permission

Comment

I apparently was modifying my original post when you posted your response.

The tenants are saying that they received permission from the de facto property manager, who they can clearly establish a relationship with. What is contested is the nature of that business agreement, so it is a civil matter.

Comment

Could go either way. The standard answer out here would most likely be to go through the eviction process. I have arrested on the spot however for similar things.....
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

mdrdep same here in Arizona....if both the owner and the person responsible for keeping an eye on the property say that nobody is supposed to be living there and this person in the house doesn't have any paperwork showing he's allowed to be there he's getting the boot

Comment

We had sovereign citizens moving into vacant houses in our area. A local agency was telling victims they had to go through the eviction process, I was hooking and getting convictions for burglary. It's all a matter of articulation.
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                It's all a matter of articulation.

I would think the same would apply if the homeowner came home and surprised a couple burglars in his house and shot them.
                When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

Perhaps this country isn't as f'ed up as some might think..... http://bit.ly/1jLJYAt
                  This Space For Rent

Comment

I love it....they packed up and left cause of some bikers LOL....I would have written out a contract with some friends and told them they could move in and stay till I got home for a dollar...they would have moved out then too LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4036 users online. 263 members and 3773 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X