X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 officers down at my agency

http://www.officer.com/cgi-bin/ubb/u...c&f=8&t=000286
    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

I didnt post this in officer down because, well, to me that forum is for honoring the memories of our lost brothers, and expressing our sadness over this senseless loss of life. I didnt want to post anything derogatory in there, so I will post my feelings on this tragedy here.

I hope that worthless piece of $hit dies a horrible and painful death and spends an eternity burning in hell for what he has done too those two brave men. I wish that worthless mother****** would die, right now. I wish the families didnt have to sit through his trial and look at his horrible face and wait years for his execution to be carried out. I hate the fact that we have to provide for that peice of trash until our state puts him down.

I hope the families of these men will be able to remian strong through all of this. I hope there children will grow up understanding that their fathers were heroes and died as brave men.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6968 users online. 218 members and 6750 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
    X