Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man kills brother over T.V. remote control...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man kills brother over T.V. remote control...

quote:
    HUELVA, Spain -- Authorities in Spain say a fight over a TV remote control turned deadly when a man shot and killed his brother.

Police say Ignacio and Rafael Ruiz were watching TV in the family's vacation home when the argument erupted. They say Ignacio grabbed a hunting rifle, blew out the TV set, then turned to his brother and shot him in the chest.

Neighbors tell police that the brothers had a history of violent arguments.

Now, how stupid can these people get????

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

hehe, sounds like old times at my house between my brothers, my father and I.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

History shows us that people can get much, much, *MUCH* stupider.

Comment

Fighting over a remote? It's a man thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

I don't think the fighting under a remote is cause for concern.

It's the shooting a guy over a remote that makes me scratch my head and go "what 'da ****?"

Talk about a person who has no business owning a gun (if I thought I was ever capable of shooting someone over something as trivial as catching "Law & Order" on time, I'd sell my gun right now).

Comment

Oh? It's a man thing to kill your own brother for a piece of plastic with buttons??

In fact, I shouldn't be surprised, for some senseless people drink beer all day and fight over a bottle of beer at the end of the day...

*TSK TSK TSK*************

Comment

Quite a while ago in a neighboring town, a man had been drinking all day and was wasted. It was approx. 2:00am and both he and the wife were still up and had been fighting. She turned the stereo on and he yelled at her to turn it down. She refused and he said that if she didn't turn it down, he'd blow her brains out. She again refused to turn it down so he got out his shotgun and did just what he promised.
              No partner is worth your tears -
              the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

When I was a deputy in Florida, we had one brother kill the other brother over 'who gets to eat the last pork chop.'
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

This wasn't my investigation, but I was on duty that night. The Grey Cup (CFL Championship game, always a nutty time in the Great White North!) was on, and some guys were watching it on TV at home. There was a LOT of beer being drank (note the similarity to NFL games). One guy was so excited about a touchdown that he grabbed his .22 rifle and fired off a shot - into his cousin's head, killing him instantly.
                  #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                  Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                  RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                  Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                  "Smile" - no!

Comment

They all should be applauded for removing themselves from the human gene pool...

Comment

What idiots and fools....these people has no regards for life whatsoever...sick individuals...

I wouldn't be surprised if a cop shot his partner to death over the radio station...

Comment

when I was in Homicide, we had a guy kill his cousin over the last piece of sweet potato pie on Thanksgiving Day.

Comment

It all can be traced back to the gene pool. If the original dumbass had not been allowed to breed, then many of the dumbass people we have today would not exist!
                          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

TV remote? Men? General nature? Don't you get it? Okay, sick humor but we're cops. We do that sort of thing.

Anyway, we've had shootings between brothers playing gin rummy (turned into a hostage situation), two hunting buddies fought over who owned a dog & one man killed his friend, & the best one was two teenage car burglars got into an arguement over who stole what so one of them killed the other. It's not sick. It's just beer, drugs, & emotions. Sick is when one person kills the other person's kids just to make him suffer or something like that. It's happened.

Comment

"I wouldn't be surprised if a cop shot his partner to death over the radio station..."

That's a bit of a leap, isn't it Fishy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4964 users online. 266 members and 4698 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X