300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are what you eat....

So what are the diets and eating habits of everyone here? Vote for the description that best suits you.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

I'm kinda finicky in what I eat, not much into vegetables. The only meal I eat regularly is lunch. Supper (or dinner in some parts) can be a full meal or just snacking on leftovers or snack food & can be anywhere from 5-9PM. The only time I eat breakfast is on the weekend & that is sporadic in itself. Used to be I could eat a ton of food & not have anything to show for it but in my old age I pick up pounds a little more easily. It didn't stop me from having the BIG chicken fried steak for lunch today. Still, I've only just recently in the past week started taking vitamins (at the wife's insistance).

Comment

Well, I usually eat whatever gets in my way. However, I'm kinda picky in that I don't eat veggies and the like very often. But I just got sick for the first time in 2 years. Hmmmm....

But I try to eat healthy enough.
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

I try to eat high protein and exercise. If you could take a pill that did everything for you that exercise does, everyone would be taking them.

Comment

I guess I am a chocolate almond!

Within the past year I have been much more careful about what I eat. Not in the freaky way, but just making sure I eat more fruits and veggies and DRINK MILK!!

Comment

Disregard.

[ 09-10-2002, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: CopInNY ]

Comment

Roast Roo,Steamed koala,Fricasee Croc and Baked Dingo..Yummmmmm Yummmmmmmmmm and so healthy to

Comment

I guess I'm the only health nut in here so far, lol. I try not to eat processed foods. I am borderline diabetic and really have to watch my sugar intake so I read every label before I eat anything. I try to stick with a high protein, low carb diet with lots an lots of water.
                No partner is worth your tears -
                the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

oh good grief i am a pizza then.
                  thought I was due to the roundness of me, but was in denial, now I know for sure...Im a pizza.
                  Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

LOL A pizza with a pepsi on the side. LOL

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I try to stay away from soda altogther, love pizza (it has all 4 food groups), Lots of H2O! Myoplex and Met Rx vanilla shakes. Mega-man Vitamins daily. I occasionally snack on Cookies at work, but at home it's fruits and vegis, with the occasional bag of chips (tortillas, salsa, and sour cream, got to mix the cream and salsa together first.)

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by klar:
                        LOL A pizza with a pepsi on the side. LOL

Klar

ooo see? haha
                        even YOU think Im a pizza!!!

j/k .. I know I eat alot of pizza, I didnt think klar was agreeing with me that I am fat like I was implying.
                        Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

Your not fat geeeeesh!!!

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I have a refrigerator magnet that says "If we are what we eat then I am either fast, cheap or easy."

That pretty much sums up my diet
                            "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5027 users online. 314 members and 4713 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X