Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media bias stirkes again!

Good evening everyone!

Thought y'all might like to discuss this little article.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/26/ju...t-death-video/

I am very pro-father's rights, but I believe that there is more to this story which would sufficiently explain why this man ended up dead. It goes back to my argument and belief that LEOs take shootings seriously. They just don't go around shooting (and maybe killing) random people because they can.

Discuss, and while you do that, I'll get my popcorn ready....
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
    Discuss, and while you do that, I'll get my popcorn ready....
    What happened next is disputed.
    Nair Rodriguez has said officers beat Luis Rodriguez, CNN affiliate KFOR reported. But Moore Police Chief Jerry Stillings calls the actions of his officers "reasonable."

Luis Rodriguez ended up on the ground with five men pinning him down, and Nair Rodriguez pulled out a cell phone.
    Well, there you have it. Whenever a citizen records it on a cell phone the police are automatically at fault.

An autopsy on Luis Rodriguez was conducted on February 16, said Amy Elliott from Oklahoma's office of the chief medical examiner. His body was released four days later, but Rodriguez's full report won't be released until toxicology results come in, adds Elliott.

The Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation doesn't anticipate it will make any findings for months, according to spokeswoman Jessica Brown..
    Of course that’s not acceptable to the press and public, who in the absence of material facts will immediately reach their own verdict in the matter.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5615 users online. 351 members and 5264 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X