300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulletin Board/Mirc

I tried to answer CopiNYs question on the Bulletin Board but it says I have no permission to enter...Is that a cops only board? Just wondering. And DON! You haven't notced how careful I have been to make sure I'm not posting on a Cops Only forum! I used to read posts and forget to look at what forum I was in. Then, I would accidentally post in a Cops Only forum and feel so stupid when I did. But Don just chased me around the forum, trying to spank me for it cause I was bad! (He never caught me lol But I have done so well...I can't remember the last time I posted where I wasn't supposed to! I still say I qualify to post in Cops only forums because I was a Mother, therefore, a cop.
    I have been on Mirc for years. I'm not on it as often as I used to be tho. I do suggest you have a firewall to go in there and accept no file transfers or DCC's from anyone.
    When I first came on to the net, Mirc was the first place I found...its a chat line, worldwide, as I'm sure many of you know.
    It can be a really fun place but brutal sometimes. I learned a lot about the computer from Mirc, mainly from just siting in a teenage room and reading. Sometimes, the kids wil answer questions. They are good on it and they know it. I was careful not to tick any of them off, that's for sure.
    Does anyone else go to Mirc? Is there an Ocom. channel on any of the servers?

I do the mIRC thing on occassion. I think you need to find there dalnet server they use. I will try and see if I can find it......I don't know it right now.
    Steve

Comment

Well I just went there through mIRC and got it. He may have to add the server irc.openprojects.net to his list...but it should work.
      Steve

Comment

Heck if I have any questions about MIrc I just ask Sandie she has been a modorator (they call them ops) on the main chat line, Webnet< for as long as I have known her. SHe has been using Mirc for about four or five years doing this op thing so there is not much about it that she does not know. I do use MIrc when I go to the officer.com chat room but that is very few and far between.

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Steve in PA:
          Well I just went there through mIRC and got it. He may have to add the server irc.openprojects.net to his list...but it should work.

that was it, I got it working using this solution. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3428 users online. 209 members and 3219 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X