300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiVo3 View Post
    Exactly. If the fish don't bite, move to another spot.
    So if you stop a Mini-Cooper, do you have to throw it back?
    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
      So if you stop a Mini-Cooper, do you have to throw it back?
      Yes, those, Miatas and Fiat 500s.
      Ask them, Tell them, Make them.

Comment

I flash my headlights when deer or some other hazard is in the road. I don't flash my lights when I see someone running speed. If I see someone do it while I'm on duty I speed up to screw with whoever is running speed. I actually enjoy traffic, but I'm a proactive person. Drugs, illegal weapons, stolen property, warrants and so on mostly come from traffic stops.

Comment

Originally posted by mayburymh View Post
          Everyone has their own "thing" that they're really passionate about enforcing. Yours is traffic enforcement, and that's just fine. Tagging someone for excessive speed, with zero other damages, just doesn't sit well with me, though. If I may, let me tell you how my LE career began. On day 2 of my field training program, my FTO and I watched CHP pull over our patrol zone partner on I-8 eastbound between the Brock Research exit and the Gordon's Well exit. Our partner was responding to a sensor activation along the border fence, and the CHP Officer pulled him over for speeding. Once supervisors go involved and the situation was resolved, we went to check out the sensor location and confirmed that twelve new democrat voters had just successfully entered the United States without being apprehended. But obviously that CHP Officer was doing the Lord's work in keeping the highways safe. Then again, as some have suggested, maybe he had a BOLO for a suspicious white truck with green lettering, red and blue lights on top, and DHS plates.

If I see them or any LEO in a solo vehicle stop, I ALWAYS stop and offer backup. That being said, I burn their hiding spots at every opportunity.
          Sounds like his own fault for stopping.
          For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4026 users online. 239 members and 3787 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X