300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room

Am I allowed to mention a new chat room here? In case anyone here has been in a chat and been insulted by a tituseose, titus or rose, it was not I. Someone has been playing games and causing trouble for me. Please know, I do not insult people.
    Rose

Am I allowed to mention a new chat room here?

You sure can.

Comment

Sure I know that you have a alter ego that likes to harrass people to the point of causing tears and running away. LOL

OK I am kidding.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Absolutely, alter ego got away from me,chat room is www.shadowworld.net/policechat.html I am new at this and do not know any other way to write it. Rose
        Rose

Comment

We understand. LOL I will try and check it out when I get my new puter. Thanks for the link.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I"d like to go to that chat room, but all I get is the white box w/little annoying red x in the corner
            "...there is no authority except that which GOD has established...he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgement upon themselves."
            ROMANS 13: 1,2 (NIV)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5637 users online. 361 members and 5276 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X