Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****bags will force hos to report rapes/batteries/etc, whether or not they actually happened, then take the money when the state pays it out.

Comment

Legalize prostitution. That takes the ****bags out of it and let's the $$$ flow to health services used.

Sex with another person= ok.

Accept $ for sex= illegal.

Accept dinner & movie for sex= Every Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        Legalize prostitution. That takes the ****bags out of it and let's the $$$ flow to health services used.

Sex with another person= ok.

Accept $ for sex= illegal.

Accept dinner & movie for sex= Every Friday night.
        Film it and declare it an "art form" and you're good to go.
        He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
        shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
        - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Prostitution is the only business where you can go into the hole and still come out ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriotdiscussions
            Prostitution is a victimless crime and as such is just revenue generator for the state. As far as them getting benefits, it's what the .gov is all about.
            Yea. Right. Whatever you say.
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Prostitution is a victimless crime and as such is just revenue generator for the state. As far as them getting benefits, it's what the .gov is all about.
              Pull a tour with a vice unit in a decent sized city and then try to convince me that you believe that it is victimless.

Your average prostitute is not a woman who decided to make a little extra pocket change selling her pu**y a couple nights a week. More likely you are looking at an underaged girl who ran away from an abusive home and found out that the nice man who kindly bought her a cheeseburger when she was starving is not the compassionate man that he appeared to be. Soon she finds out that she is his property, not even considered by him to be a real human being, simply property to be rented out to line his pockets, sold to another pimp, or even given away to pay his debts. It is slavery, pure and simple. To control her and to put her in the proper mood so that she is ready to party he gets her hooked on drugs, and before long we have another "crack whore" who sees no way out of her situation so she does what she has to do to survive another day. (If you can even consider what she deals with as surviving.) Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot that really has an impact on curbing the issue. Society sees this like you do, a "victimless" crime. Wake up and see the world how those of us who deal with reality see the world. It looks a damned sight different when you climb down off of Mt. Olympus and get down in the trenches with all the sewer rats caught in the muck.

BTDT pal, the real victims in this case are the girls who find themselves forced into these circumstances.
              In God We Trust
              Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Something I never got about these prostitution cases, especially juvenile prostitution cases:

If these prostitutes were basically abducted, or trafficked, forced into being prostitutes, then to me they should be rescued, removed from the control of their captor/pimp and given counseling under Social Services. Instead, a lot of times they are arrested, and given treatment under the Juvenile Justice system. To me that seems like a contradiction, they are either victims or criminals. Would a child who was abducted be arrested for being forced to help another abduct another child? In the cases I've seen, that answer is no.

Comment

If they were to legalize it then Slick Willie would move out to CA. That's a goood thing right.?!
                  Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by vc859 View Post
                    Something I never got about these prostitution cases, especially juvenile prostitution cases:

If these prostitutes were basically abducted, or trafficked, forced into being prostitutes, then to me they should be rescued, removed from the control of their captor/pimp and given counseling under Social Services. Instead, a lot of times they are arrested, and given treatment under the Juvenile Justice system. To me that seems like a contradiction, they are either victims or criminals. Would a child who was abducted be arrested for being forced to help another abduct another child? In the cases I've seen, that answer is no.
                    If the theories worked like they are supposed to, most of what we would like to think is going to happen actually would. Unfortunately we deal with finite resources and the system bogs down. It is nice to think that Susie Runaway gets returned to a nice loving home, gets the professional help she needs, and this all becomes a bad memory. The truth is that this isn't Mayberry. Susie, at best, winds up in the same situation that caused her to run away in the first place and the cycle starts over. More likely is that by the time Susie finally winds up being arrested, she is now an adult trapped in a world which she will never be able to escape from, and she will spend her life in and out of the criminal justice system until one day we find her dead of either an overdose or suicide.
                    Last edited by Lady Blue; 12-12-2013, 11:57 PM. Reason: Spelling error
                    In God We Trust
                    Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

i'm sorry, did reading comprehension get in your way there?

Prostitution is a victimless crime i said, not sure how that got turned around to 12 year old girls being made indentured servants but that is clearly a DIFFERENT crime then prostitution.

Again when it is two consenting adults, it is a victimless crime.
                      What I read in his post is that the real issue with prostitution is not how you view it; between two adults. Instead, the juveniles get sucked into the world.

The real world is dirty. It's very easy to think you understand something and have a firm grasp on reality but when you're introduced into that reality things aren't what they appear.

I'm assuming you're new here and not one of the repeat trolls who keeps coming back, so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Read and absorb what is shared instead of arguing a point-counter point.

Happy posting!!

Comment

i'm sorry, did reading comprehension get in your way there?
                        Lets ignore this whack job and he will go away..........................
                        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                          Lets ignore this whack job and he will go away..........................
                          Yep. He is a special kind of naive and has no idea of what he is speaking. Of course he thinks he is because he sits behind a desk and reads instead of living.
                          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Ah, i was waiting for the boards king of assumptions to show up on his stead of misinformation. Sorry to inform you brother, i am a doer not someone sitting idly by.
                            First, I highly doubt he would accept you as his brother.

Second, since you are a doer........what exactly is it that you would say you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
                              Pull a tour with a vice unit in a decent sized city and then try to convince me that you believe that it is victimless.

Your average prostitute is not a woman who decided to make a little extra pocket change selling her pu**y a couple nights a week. More likely you are looking at an underaged girl who ran away from an abusive home and found out that the nice man who kindly bought her a cheeseburger when she was starving is not the compassionate man that he appeared to be. Soon she finds out that she is his property, not even considered by him to be a real human being, simply property to be rented out to line his pockets, sold to another pimp, or even given away to pay his debts. It is slavery, pure and simple. To control her and to put her in the proper mood so that she is ready to party he gets her hooked on drugs, and before long we have another "crack whore" who sees no way out of her situation so she does what she has to do to survive another day. (If you can even consider what she deals with as surviving.) Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot that really has an impact on curbing the issue. Society sees this like you do, a "victimless" crime. Wake up and see the world how those of us who deal with reality see the world. It looks a damned sight different when you climb down off of Mt. Olympus and get down in the trenches with all the sewer rats caught in the muck.

BTDT pal, the real victims in this case are the girls who find themselves forced into these circumstances.
                              If that were the case, why would you arrest the prostitute. Wouldn't she be the victim if that were true?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4659 users online. 292 members and 4367 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X