300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hurt....

and I see my husband trying not to laugh. I got out of my car and my foot caught on the
    rug. I fell face forward with a bag of groceries and the sour cream on top exploded in my face. I hurt my shoulder too! My husband helped me but I saw the smirk!hehehehehe I'm so clumsy.
    To make matters worse, I broke my heel on my favorite pair of high heels! lol I really
    was a mess. Only I could do this!

Ouch. But there's a silver lining- people pay $$$$ for sour cream facials at spas- you gots one for free!

Comment

Well, I need all the help I can get! (Hush up, Don!)

Comment

Mitzi,
        Can you post the photos?

------------------
        We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
        "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

Yeah M...post the photos!

Comment

Mitzi,

Just as a suggestion, you might want to quit chewing gum, unless you are peacefully sitting in your recliner and watching TV. But be sure not to doze off, you might choke on the gum.

FWIW I'm a natural born klutz myself. But we won't go into that here.

------------------
            I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
              FWIW I'm a natural born klutz myself.
              And you were allowed to handle a gun?!

Mitzi: We've all had those days! Glad you are OK.

Comment

lol There were no photos. Just picture Mitzi sitting on the ground with this nice dress, a broken high heel and sour cream all over he face and hair.....oh, and a concerend smirking husband trying to help her up.
                I threatened him with bodily harm if he took pictures! lolBut Don, I WANT to hear about your klutziness! At least I'm not alone!

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 06-25-2001).]

Comment

Hey Mitzi,

First off glad you weren't hurt badly. Second, were they spiked or stilleto heels, if so please fix them or get new ones. I love a woman in heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They were spiked, to make me taller then my 5'2"! lol My husband is 6'5 so I wear high heels just so I can hear him when he talks! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:
                      But Don, I WANT to hear about your klutziness! At least I'm not alone!
                      I'll take this one to email! But NO you certainly are not alone!

------------------
                      I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Ok You take it to e-mail and I'll post it! LOL!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4663 users online. 314 members and 4349 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X