X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Do we have liter of cola?'

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-...-burger/ncCQs/

Police: Wendy’s employee drops pot in burger

A former Wendy’s employee gave the term “burger joint” a new meaning last month after allegedly dropping her marijuana in a hamburger.

Police arrested 32-year-old Amy Seiber and charged her with possession of less than an ounce of pot for the Nov. 1 offense, authorities said.

About 10:30 p.m. that night, Lovejoy police Lt. Michael Gaddis said a woman ordered a Wendy’s single from the drive-through of the 11121 Tara Boulevard location.

“Upon arrival at home, she took her food out of the bag and noticed a strange odor in her hamburger,” Gaddis said. “When she opened it, she discovered a partially smoked marijuana cigarette.”

The woman took the burger and her receipt back to the restaurant and reported it to the manager and called police.

“They were able to speak with the suspect, who admitted that she was responsible,” Gaddis said. “She had been smoking while she worked. When she was fixing the burger, part of the marijuana fell into the burger.”

Seiber was arrested and fired, according to reports. She was able to bond out of the Clayton County Jail, police said.

"Roger, holding [weed]."
    SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

"Would you like fries with that?"
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

The comedy movie "Waiting..." first made me wonder about what happens behind-the-scenes in the food industry. It's a scary thought.

Comment

I have to wonder how the manager could possibly fail to notice that she was smoking before this happened.
          In God We Trust
          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
            I have to wonder how the manager could possibly fail to notice that she was smoking before this happened.
            Probably smoking it with her...
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
              Probably the same way an "officer" recently on here never found anyone ever driving under the influence of ganja.
              This Space For Rent

Comment

"I dont want a large Farva, I want a g0#[email protected] liter of cola!".

Comment

Why on earth would she make admissions to that?

Comment

She probably realized that they were not leaving without an answer, and I would bet she knew there were cameras in there that they could use to see she was lying.

Besides, pot smokers not being the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway, maybe she was still high and thought she could get away with it. I mean it is not like rocket surgery or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                      Probably the same way an "officer" recently on here never found anyone ever driving under the influence of ganja.
                      I said I have never seen anyone actually smoking and driving. And of the the people that had admitted to smoking hours before,.. they showed no signs of intoxication. Plenty of drunks though!

Comment

How did I know that you would find your way in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulgrave600 View Post
                          Why on earth would she make admissions to that?
                          The type of people who consume intoxicants while at their minimum wage jobs generally have very little understanding as to how the legal system works.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                            The type of people who consume intoxicants while at their minimum wage jobs generally have very little understanding as to how the legal system works.
                            That's true, and what's even worse is that they are allowed to vote...

Comment

I can't imagine why she was working a burger flipper job at 32 years old.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4051 users online. 243 members and 3808 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X